Kovia

Confirmation for Enrage/Pacify

Exactly what the title says; Add a confirmation page when using the Aegis' Pacify or Enrage BSA.

I just accidentally Enraged an Aegis when going to change his name (muscle memory, BSAs pop up where the Rename action is on non-BSA breeds) and now I have to wait for a dead egg to poof before I can change him back. Annoying.

I completely agree, especially since this dragon completely changes sprites after the BSA has been completed, potentially ruining lineages (at least for a while) both on your scroll and the scroll of anyone who has offspring from the dragon.

This one's pretty easily changed back with just a little bit of a wait, so I'm not too bothered about not having a confirmation. I think a better solution is to better standardize the action page between BSA and non-BSA dragons, which probably means putting any BSAs as the third thing in the second column.

This one's pretty easily changed back with just a little bit of a wait, so I'm not too bothered about not having a confirmation. I think a better solution is to better standardize the action page between BSA and non-BSA dragons, which probably means putting any BSAs as the third thing in the second column.

While I agree that the Actions page desperately needs to be standardized.... I think adding a confirm to something that isn't used that often would be a good idea, too.

Cheers!

C4.

Celestial's Corporialize has a confirmation, doesn't even require an input, I was thinking make this like that. That one isn't exactly commonly-used or majorly effecting.

I think it's a good idea to add confirmation to enrage/pacify. Because of my constant zombie attempts, if I accidentally enraged my passive aegis it would have to remain enraged for the foreseeable future. It would take me stopping -everything- for two weeks to clear my scroll of dead things.

Adding a confirmation for enraging/pacifying makes sense as it would fit in with the other BSA actions.

Bumping this back up because I would really appreciate this!! BSAs move the name/rename options down/over on dragons without them, and on mobile it's really easy to be moving quickly and accidentally click enrage/pacify when you go to name or rename an Aegis.... 

Yes please! I've accidentally enraged an aegis before, and while it wasn't that big of a deal since it hadn't been bred / wasn't CB, it's still a pain for me to get it to calm down (since things tend to die a lot on my scroll). It's still angry!

Sure, why not. It's so rarely purposely used, having to confirm wouldn't hurt but would save people from accidents.

I support this. It seems to make a lot of sense. I never realized that there isn't a confirmation.

On 6/23/2017 at 3:43 AM, Kovia said:

Celestial's Corporialize has a confirmation, doesn't even require an input, I was thinking make this like that. That one isn't exactly commonly-used or majorly effecting.

Exactly this. If even Celestial has a confirm why not this? Is not even a matter of useful/less but a matter of standardisation and normal behaviour. 

God even re-doable naming has a confirmation

11 hours ago, camelia2 said:

God even re-doable naming has a confirmation

Even naming can kill your dragon if you name it the wrong thing ;)

10 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Even naming can kill your dragon if you name it the wrong thing ;)

Naming can do worse than just kill your dragon (or chicken, in at least one case). It can get your "naming privileges" revoked. Just saying.