irrelevantindigo

ii's Multicolored Dragon Bingo

user posted imageFlash Bingo!

Expires at 6pm cave time!

F4. A dragon with feathers

Expired.

Edit: I will tally up the points for this flash a bit later, I currently am really sick and am resting as much as I can.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Hope you feel better soon, ii. We can wait for our points.

user posted imagePonderous Clue

P2.1 I was an in-cave spriter’s first release (4pts.)

P2.2 I have no arms, only legs (3pts.)

P2.3 I used to be sorted as Twister until disaster struck (2pts.)

user posted imagePonderous Clue

I'm pretty sure I already got the answer, but wanted to put something just in case: Bingo

Expires at 7am cave time! I will not be awake to make note of the 7am expirey, so do be aware of the expirey time. thumbs_up.png

F5. Your favorite lineage from your scroll. Be sure to post the lineage link!

Edited by irrelevantindigo

F5. (actually my first Flash xd.png) is actually a doube Bingo!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/vW6BL

I worked on this since early 2010. I had been to the USA some months before at a fan meeting for another online game - crazy people there laugh.gif to which someone brought an awesome card game called We Didn't Playtest This At All, with its expansion pack We Didn't Playtest This Either. It features a card which grants Purple Pony Points which inspired me to make the according lineage of Purples and Ponies. That was before BSAs were a thing which is why the start was a tad difficult, and which is why this is not a checker, but a mirror-by-generation pattern.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/OGupW (totally inbred)

I started this when I discovered (Sect)'s code (also featured in the Purple Pony Point lineage) and wondered what kind of Sect this would be! laugh.gif

F5 Looks like I might have missed this, but I'll try. BINGO!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ijomJ

I have many lineages that I love, but I just was admiring this one yesterday. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Ponderous Clue [/b]

Like what tabs says - AH !

Bingo ! Paulius from Vilnius

Expires at 7am cave time! I will not be awake to make note of the 7am expirey, so do be aware of the expirey time. thumbs_up.png

F.5 BINGO ! Bianca Ultima makes her second appearance here !

Isn't she just WOW ? Even though it is after 8 am, I just had to show you !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Matter of personal preference, really. I love that White because it speaks of so much cooperation and dedication!

Matter of personal preference, really. I love that White because it speaks of so much cooperation and dedication!

Yeah - begging for 2 gens from Hollies and some of the spriters were SO nice about breeding for me from their alts. (It was lucky i wanted whites; I never had to beg for a holiday one !)

Ediths Hoffnung She is my very first so called Hope Dragon. I represent a link to the project here on the DC forum that is spreading awareness to brest cancer and keep in mind also men can suffer from that illness it is just unlikely. She is named after my grandmother. She survived breast cancer and died because of a totally other reason. My grandmother's name was Edith and Ediths Hoffnung means in English: Edith's Hope.

And you can see that spread of the lineage is international because the word Hope is not only used in English but also in Spanish and French.

Bingo!

Edited by Tigerkralle