irrelevantindigo

ii's Multicolored Dragon Bingo

F2. A purple dragon that is not a member of the “purple dragon”  breed

So any purple-colored dragon, not "purple dragon" bingo? https://dragcave.net/view/Ov4zb

Are you participating in Sock's massbreed, btw? biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Are you participating in Sock's massbreed, btw? biggrin.gif

No— I currently have my scroll locked with BSA dragons and various gifts from lovely people on the discord.

But I have thought about it and I hope to join once I have more slots and more dragon types to breed~!

No— I currently have my scroll locked with BSA dragons and various gifts from lovely people on the discord.

But I have thought about it and I hope to join once I have more slots and more dragon types to breed~!

With the flash, you reminded me to breed my purple breeds. I usually lock my scroll so I can autoabandon a bunch of eggs at once. tongue.gif

user posted imageFlash Bingo!

Expires at 3am cave time!

F2. A purple dragon that is not a member of the “purple dragon”  breed

Expired.

--

user posted imagePonderous Clue

P1.1 I am yellowish (4pts.)

P1.2 I am soft (3pts.)

P1.3 It looks like I'm smiling (2pts.)

P1.2 I am soft (3pts.)

Damn; I was asleep for the flash biggrin.gif AND I am about to have to go out for several hours.

P.3 BINGO ! (got to keep guessing) Fluffleight

ETA Rainbow i do wish you wouldn't post breed names when you guess and we don't know them yet; it spoils things a bit for those of us who want to go it alone.

Edited by fuzzbucket

P1.2 I am soft (3pts.)

Please try to time your flash bingos so that people in other timezones have a change. wink.gif

Smiles Bingo!

Edited by Tigerkralle

P1.2 I am soft (3pts.)

P1.3 It looks like I'm smiling (2pts.) Bingo I think I already got it, but will keep guessing just in case. biggrin.gif

Please try to time your flash bingos so that people in other timezones have a chance. wink.gif

Actually I think that is happening. I've been here for one and totally asleep for another.I think the POINT is to spread them out for exactly that reason. No-one who isn't awake 24/7 can get them all; everyone can get some !

Actually I think that is happening. I've been here for one and totally asleep for another.I think the POINT is to spread them out for exactly that reason. No-one who isn't awake 24/7 can get them all; everyone can get some !

I do believe I spread out my flash bingos exactly 12 hours apart. From 9am to 1pm and 9pm to 1am my local time. (Edit: They were actually 11 hours apart. The morning one was 10am till 2pm. But still, you can't get much more fair than that.)

So if you didn't get them don't worry. There will be more at all sorts of times. Although I won't be staying up super late in my time zone to post them. 3am-9am cave time is just not doable for me.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

I am feeling like I have already lost all hope in this game because of being extra busy the last two days or so. But I will soldier on because I enjoy the game anyway. laugh.gif Off to see what I can salvage of what has been posted so far.

I am feeling like I have already lost all hope in this game because of being extra busy the last two days or so. But I will soldier on because I enjoy the game anyway. laugh.gif Off to see what I can salvage of what has been posted so far.

Aw. Don't worry, it's only round 1.

I'm glad you're sticking it out though. c:

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Round 1

Will run for 48 hours. Sign-ups will also close at the end of this round.

Regular

R1. A dragon with no stats or a leetle tree BINGO!

R2. The offspring of accidental inbreeding (Please post lineage link.) BINGO? - The original inbreeding is not on my scroll, but I continued the lineage without realizing his parents -- BOTH of them -- were inbred. blink.gif

R3. A dragon that makes you think of summertime smile.gifBINGO! Thunder is pretty much a summer thing.

R4. A purebred dragon who looks nothing like its parents! (eg. A xenowyrm who is a different breed than its parents, black/vine alts, or even a vampire. BINGO!

Edit2: As far as I know, these have turned out to be the only acceptable PB offspring for this bingo. I made them examples on a whim, but after looking at DC's sprites, they seem to be the only cases of progeny looking "nothing" like their parents. )

Cascade

Ca1. It’s pyralspite time— Please only claim one and post the lineage link.

Ca1.1 A lineage with at least 1 color of pyralspite in it (1pt.)

Ca1.2 A lineage with 2 colors of pyralspite in it (2pts.) BINGO! - I'll keep looking, but I think this is the best I can do.

Ca1.3 A lineage with all 3 colors of pyralspite in it (3pts.)

Ca1.4 A purebred lineage with 2 colors of pyralspite in it (4pts.)

Ca1.5 A purebred lineage with all 3 colors of pyralspite in it (5pts.)

Tricky (3pts.)

T1. (1) Find the breed of dragon where all the members’ names are song lyrics. (2)Google any of these song lyrics and find the name of the band. (3)The first word in the band’s name is also found in the name of a dragon on my scroll. (4)Post a dragon of the same breed.

Hint for (1): On my scroll are only ~195 dragons. Most of these dragons are named with a 2-4 word name. Not all my dragons are named this way though. Some of my dragons have names that are quite long, some with exactly 32 characters.

Please PM me your guesses. Will do this a bit later!

Competitive

Com1. Lineage with the most GoNs. Edit: No inbred lineages.

Winner takes all (3pts.) BINGO? (8) I haven't checked all other responses, so I don't know how that measures up.

Ponderous Puzzle

P1.2 I am soft (3pts.)

P1.3 It looks like I'm smiling (2pts.) BINGO?