Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ImagineDragoness

It Is I, Imagine!

Greetings friends! I'm not new to dragcave, I've been on it for several years just never really bothered to get on the forums. However, recently I've been wondering if is was possible to create my own dragon species and figured the best place to look would be the forums. To be completely honest I haven't even planned anything out yet but hey, it's worth a shot to figure out if it's even possible.

Hello and welcome! Your name makes me think of Imagine Dragons, who are quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. I love their newest hit, Believer.

We absolutely have a place to create your own dragons for possible use in the game, it's called Dragon Requests. Make sure you follow the rules if you submit a new dragon idea.

Good luck and have fun!

We absolutely have a place to create your own dragons for possible use in the game, it's called Dragon Requests. Make sure you follow the rules if you submit a new dragon idea.

Welcome, ImagineDragoness! Please note that DR is, unfortunately, closed to new requests right now due to the large volume of requests we have. If you can do your own art, then you can work on some requests in private on your own, though. =)

Hello and welcome! Your name makes me think of Imagine Dragons, who are quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. I love their newest hit, Believer.

Good luck and have fun!

Yes yes! Imagine Dragons is the basis of my name lol. Believer is amazing, have you heard Whatever It Takes? It's their newest song.

Welcome to DragCave forum! Hope you enjoy!

Maybe we could see you at Original Works instead?

Yes I fully intend on starting to do some of my own art in the Original Works, to be completely honest I've been so out of ideas it's horrible >n<