Sundew

Only view dragons of a specific breed

Soo there's not really an easy way to only view dragons of one specific breed right now (if there is--correct me).

The current easiest options are:

> sort by breed and scroll through until you find the breed you're looking for

> create a group for each individual breed (that's too many!)

It would be super nice if we could filter by specific breeds (probably would need to type in the breed name instead of creating a drop-down list of all of them), or have a way to mass create filters for each breed. Anything to make finding them a little more efficient.

Well, it does work for some breeds if you type (part of) the breed name into the filter thingy. However, it doesn't work for all of them. Try "Pygmy", for example. biggrin.gif You'll get different kinds of pygmy breeds to show up, but not all of them. And (as far as I know) there's no way to get it to show all Misfit pygmies, either.

So, yes, I'd really like to see this work properly. Support.

You can do that with the fertility filter.

But does it work for all breeds?

But does it work for all breeds?

It should, as long as you have their name unlocked in the encyclopedia. The only other ones that won't show up are new breeds that haven't been added to it yet. (ex. Zyumorphs.)

The fertility filter doesn't help if you want a list of clickable dragons (the way they are on scroll pages and groups) so you can access all their information.

I think a breed filter would be nice.

I don't personally need it because my scroll is mostly sorted by breed, and I have a text file that lists which breed is on which scroll page.

But I would definitely use a "show all [breed]" filter if it existed. smile.gif

It should, as long as you have their name unlocked in the encyclopedia. The only other ones that won't show up are new breeds that haven't been added to it yet. (ex. Zyumorphs.)

Ah, that might be why it doesn't work for me with all breeds. There are some that I don't like all that much... *grumbles*