I am creating a group. There are MANY dragons I need to add and they don't fit the "add all of this type" criteria.

At the top of the list - always - are the ones I have already added. Could the dragons already in the group we are adding to please NOT show up when we go to "add dragon to group" ?

Support.

Excluding the dragons already in the group is what I would intuitively expect in a list of dragons to add to the group.

(When I first used the feature, I made me wonder if I hadn't really added the dragon I thought I had just added...)

Yep, why does it say 'Add to group' for the dragons that are supposedly IN the group? Is it so you can add them to another group?

Support.

Excluding the dragons already in the group is what I would intuitively expect in a list of dragons to add to the group.

(When I first used the feature, I made me wonder if I hadn't really added the dragon I thought I had just added...)

That's what first made me notice - I thought I had messed up !

Yep, why does it say 'Add to group' for the dragons that are supposedly IN the group? Is it so you can add them to another group?

Well, no. I was IN the group and adding to it - so I couldn't add them to another group from where I was, as you might say.

Edited by fuzzbucket

That's what first made me notice - I thought I had messed up !

Well, no. I was IN the group and adding to it - so I couldn't add them to another group from where I was, as you might say.

Yeah, that's what I mean. What is that 'add to group' button for?

Though, I do want to see the dragons in the group when I'm in the group. Are you saying they show up when you go to the add dragons page? As in, the ones in the group already are still in the big long list of all dragons? That's bizarre.

I feel like this shouldn't be too difficult to implement since it's based off of the Fertility search. In that, dragons that have already had the BSA applied are faded and can't be selected.

That would be good enough for me. It would definitely be helpful while adding all of the unfinished parts of my mixed holiday/common lineage into a single group. |D

Edited by 11th

Yeah, that's what I mean. What is that 'add to group' button for?

Though, I do want to see the dragons in the group when I'm in the group. Are you saying they show up when you go to the add dragons page? As in, the ones in the group already are still in the big long list of all dragons? That's bizarre.

I am FINE with the add to group button. What I mean is when I open a group, or today when I started a group, I was on the group page, and you have the option to add to that group:

user posted image

So you hit add dragon, and filter as you wish (I was filtering by z') - and at the top of the list are - all the dragons already in there. That's daft ! and adds to the time it takes to put them all in.

This is a very good point. A possibility is making a drop down arrow with "show dragons already in group" in case it's needed. For example if you can't remember if you added a dragon (something I would do because I'm a living sieve) and don't want to have to go back to check.