Pixxelation

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Honestly, should have thought of sonner as an example- if we're gonna talk BSTs, all the Eeveelutions have the same BST. The difference is in where the points are allocated to. Flareon has a massive 130 base attack, but is much less effective at its job as an attacker than Espeon, who has 130 special attack, because Flareon has very low speed. The other differentiating note is their abilities, whereas Guts requires Flareon to be losing HP to get a boost, Magic Bounce protects Espeon.

It's sad, I do wish Flareon was more usable, but speed really is one of the defining things right now. I really wish Trick Room could be summoned by the ability of a pokemon, like how Sun has Drought, or Electric Terrain has Electric Surge. Or at the least, give us a turn-extending item for it.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

You're also not mentioning that Flareon can only take advantage of Guts with a Toxic Orb because it's a Fire-type, which kills it faster than burn would, and also its only good physical STAB, Flare Blitz, has recoil, so even if it doesn't get outsped, it kills itself in a matter of turns.

13 hours ago, TCA said:

You're also not mentioning that Flareon can only take advantage of Guts with a Toxic Orb because it's a Fire-type, which kills it faster than burn would, and also its only good physical STAB, Flare Blitz, has recoil, so even if it doesn't get outsped, it kills itself in a matter of turns.

Yeah.. Flare Blitz in and of itself isn't so bad, but being combined with Guts's need for toxic, it is troubling. You could always instead switch it in on a Thunder Wave, but it doesn't have the defense to be slow. Flareon's an unfortunate mess.

Come to think of it, we don't really have an eeveelution that accels at Physical Attack and Speed. Leaefon, to an extent, but its highest stat is actually its Defesne, with 95 speed falling short outside of Sun.

Tenuously related post.

I just picked up a flower/floral/f-Valentine dragon with "Tapu" in its code (perfect caps). I'm happy to let it go, if any of you would like it.

I was going on an ultra wilds hunting spree and finally came across Mewtwo. After almost a whole week (I lost count after 300 srs) I finally got a shiny Mewtwo!! She's fabulous. I named her after one of the volcanoes in Hawaii since I was there on vacation. I wanted to catch her while I was actually ON the island, but she didn't show up until I was on the flight home. XD

Bisharp with Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, and False Swipe is a godsend against catching Mewtwo. Caught her in a dusk ball!

Can someone please help me with something? This is the third time I've missed out on an event because I don't receive the trainer club newsletter. I've had an account since black and white, but I don't know where to go to receive the messages. Can someone point me in the right direction? Or know what I"m doing wrong?

On 3/18/2018 at 11:54 AM, water_angel said:

Can someone please help me with something? This is the third time I've missed out on an event because I don't receive the trainer club newsletter. I've had an account since black and white, but I don't know where to go to receive the messages. Can someone point me in the right direction? Or know what I"m doing wrong?

Any email from "The Pokémon Company" is the newsletter. For example, I got my Heatran/Regigigas code four days ago via an email from the aforementioned sender, pokemon@email.pokemon.com. If you changed email addresses since you joined, that could be the problem.

There's a new Mythical Pokemon called Zeraora and I LOVE IT. It's basically the legendary lovechild of a Manectric and Luxray with some side Lucario going on. It's awesome, and I can't wait to get one. 

I wish its shiny version was obtainable, though!! It's so pretty. I would totally spend months soft resetting for one. 

Edit: This also takes Thundercat puns to a whole new level beyond Luxray. 

Edited by hazeh

Anyone have a serial code for the SMUSUM Xerneas and Yveltal distribution? Damaged mine, can't pick up a new one.

Just thought I'd drop a message here to say that if anyone is missing any type of non-legendary Pokémon, I can breed pretty much anything in my Ultra Sun. I should have at least one Pokémon from every evolution line. Getting any apricorn/other rare ball or hidden ability Pokémon I don't already have would be fun in return, but I don't mind doing it completely for free either. So yeah, let me know if you guys need anything.

I have extra shiny poipole codes if anyone needs one! I think I have two extras.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:11 AM, hazeh said:

I have extra shiny poipole codes if anyone needs one! I think I have two extras.

I missed that event, if you're still giving them away i'd love one!

50 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

I missed that event, if you're still giving them away i'd love one!

Sure, not a problem! I'll send you a PM with the code when I get home. ^^ 

For anyone else, that was my last available code, sorry!

59 minutes ago, hazeh said:

Sure, not a problem! I'll send you a PM with the code when I get home. ^^ 

For anyone else, that was my last available code, sorry!

OMG thankyou, I forgot the event happened, you're a lifesaver.

I have some extra legendary codes; 2 Thundurus/Tornadus (expires Monday!) and 2 shiny Poipole. Poke me if interested! ^-^

Poipole codes are gone.

Edited by Lesh4537

Anyone looking for a Kyogre/Groudon code? I have 1 left and I would like to trade it for a Reshiram since I missed that event.