Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrbitalMind

Hiya

Hello there! As you can see, my username is OrbitalMind, which is a variation of the username I use on most other sites and games, which is MindInOrbit. I havent really been on a lot of them though since Im only just recently getting my laptop up and running again.

Soo, a little about me I guess, I'm an artist, and I do a lot of freelance illustration in a variety of media such as pen and ink, watercolor, colored pencil, and whatever other odd things I can find,, I also enjoy painting in acrylics but its a different style and newer art form for me. I have a lot of other creative hobbies too mostly in the crafting department. Other than that, I really enjoy video games, music, movies, and Im trying to get back into reading. Its hard to find time for everything I enjoy.

It'd be cool to know what other people are into, and if anyone else is super into art and / or crafting, it would be super sweet to gush on about it some time.

Anywho, it'll be nice to meet some people, thanks for reading my thingy-ma-bob (same to you Moderator! Since someone has to read and approve my deal, I appreciate you putting up with another generic introduction.)

Hello and welcome to the game and to forums. Hope you have fun. I enjoy drawing myself, in anime/manga style, and mostly digitally. I also enjoy crocheting, and cross-stitch. I also enjoy playing video games, mostly fantasy RPG style.

Hello and welcome to the game and to forums. Hope you have fun. I enjoy drawing myself, in anime/manga style, and mostly digitally. I also enjoy crocheting, and cross-stitch. I also enjoy playing video games, mostly fantasy RPG style.

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I used to draw with an anime type style but I sort of grew out of it, but I catch myself going back to it every now and again, I love character design even if its not my strong point. I love crochet and cross stitch, I use a lot of cross stitch work in embroideries and such. What kinds of things do you like to crochet? I used to mainly knit but ive started crocheting again because i love the colorwork thats possible.

I really like fantasy RPGs but I haven't played a ton of them- what are some good ones you've enjoyed?

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy!

You can share your works at Original Works section if you want. smile.gif

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

You can share your art over in Original Works if you want. I love watercolor, so I wouldn't mind seeing your stuff!