Ruby Eyes

Ruby Eyes's Bounty Peepers' Bingo

@irrelevantindigo: Hey, I hosted one after participating only *once* - you already have an advantage on me wink.gif

No joint efforts on beating that last secret? xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Morally you came in top. Go for it!

Really? biggrin.gif Awesome.

I do have one request though-- someone needs to give me a "How to make secrets 101" because I've rarely found them so I dunno how I'd make them. ><"

Well well ... Fact is, the host is exempt from the edit timestamp rule, so you can retro-actively hide stuff in your previous posts.

You can:

- name your dragons in specific ways (secret, terces, joshok (= secret in saurian), bingo, ognib, radwe (=bingo in saurian))

- modify a post of yours with extra text and write with text color white stuff like "secret gold" or somesuch

-- I put a story about how one of my dragons is secretly in love with another smile.gif

- edit your profile, e.g. your interests if you have plenty of text there, like me, or use the "identity" fields for text (up to 30 characters)

- I myself grabbed a few AP eggs and hatched them, and hid the teleport codes somewhere (the portion after dragcave.net/teleport/)

- for lineaged hatchies, I sometimes pointed to which parent I want, e.g. "daddy's little secret"

- I created groups and selected them as "highlight" to make them visible at the top of my scroll, named "radwe" = bingo

-- in a group, you can name dragons to point to a specific dragon

-- you can put only 1 dragon into such a group and hide the group's identifying number somewhere to be found (group needs to be "public" for that)

- you can modify your signature to contain links to images, like fuzz did, which basically said "secret nebula" or such

(I put one of my hatchie teleports into there, and it got quickly claimed by someone not playing this bingo xd.png that's the oopsie in my secrets list on the first page)

and so on ... smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Or - you can just not have any, which is perfectly reasonable and would annoy people, which is always fun... laugh.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Of course - there are enough other types of bingos to use smile.gif

@fuzzbucket: Indeed!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Yay. That was brilliant. I looked at that so often... xd.png

Alrighty!

So I guess I could start a new thread in a few hours when I have my laptop?

Look forward to it smile.gif

Congratulations to the winners! Looking forward to your new bingo, ii!