Moonlight_Eevee

The Unofficial Discord

There are a lot of friendly people here in the Discord, lots of whom are willing to help or breed if you need!

@purpledragonclaw As far as I know, the bot doesn't actually do anything re:DC site. Purpzie was likely referring to the spate of repeated viewbombings we had due to everyone's scroll info being openly available. The bot now logs and hides the info, and only allows info when requested/notifies the user whose info gets requested so it makes it much harder for someone to go through and add everyone's scroll names to hatcheries.

Info about the bot can be found here.

Edited by Shadowdrake

This still seems muddy to me, though I can see the good it does. I'll confirm it's safe to use and report back. 

Reposting so the thread gets bumped.

The bot is okay to use, I got clarification today. Sorry for the confusion!

Discord is currently down, will edit and post updates

Edit: nevermind. It's back up but it is acting wonky

Edited by Dalek Raptor

1 hour ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Weird request, but if anyone sees Birdz over there can you tell her I sent an urgent teleport on here? . ;w;;;

I haven't seen Birdz on since the second to last Christmas event day. I'll ask Process about it tho

Yo! Am I allowed to make my own discord banner to advertise it in my signature? :)

Sorry to bother again, but can anyone see if Birdz is around? Internet’s down at my house for a few days and it won’t let me access the site through mobile unless I install the app, which I don’t wanna ;___;

I can't seem to get the Discord invite link to work for me. Can you send an invite to animatedrose #3145 please? I keep forgetting that there's a Discord...

15 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

I can't seem to get the Discord invite link to work for me. Can you send an invite to animatedrose #3145 please? I keep forgetting that there's a Discord...

You seem to have already joined. Are you still having trouble?

I did? I don't see it in my groups list. Weird...

I'll check again tomorrow, maybe Discord is messing up on my end. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out! It was a problem on my end.

Edited by animatedrose

We've had a name in change so I reflected the title to the Discord

We've added selective notification for future news and raffles. With this update, you can now choose to be notified in-server for DC updates, server updates, and/or our server-sponsored raffles. The feature is automated so you can easily subscribe or unsubscribe at any time. Check out the #roles channel in our server for more information.

Before it was saying link not found whenever I tried, but when I just clicked on it now, it found the link. Maybe I was invited again? Thank you.

I'm stuck at "Now, let's make sure you're human ..." without anything to click or do.

Stupid software. All I wanted was to check if anyone knew about today's outtage of DC, and all I got was "you need to be verified" - yeah sure.

I wonder if I can delete that unusable account ...

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm stuck at "Now, let's make sure you're human ..." without anything to click or do.

Stupid software. All I wanted was to check if anyone knew about today's outtage of DC, and all I got was "you need to be verified" - yeah sure.

I wonder if I can delete that unusable account ...

Going to answer you from here. Yes, you can delete that account by going to settings and account. But not sure what the "let's make sure you're human is coming from" unless you're trying to verify your account. 

As for DC going down, no. No one is sure what happened there 

Just now, Dalek Raptor said:

But not sure what the "let's make sure you're human is coming from" unless you're trying to verify your account. 

Well yes, I clicked the "Very Email Address" link and got that rubbish page. Plenty of graphics and NOTHING usable there.

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

Well yes, I clicked the "Very Email Address" link and got that rubbish page. Plenty of graphics and NOTHING usable there.

And you couldn't click the verify button? 🤔

3 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

And you couldn't click the verify button? 🤔

Where is it?

discordverifyhow5xjkq.png