Moonlight_Eevee

The Unofficial Discord

Oh, so it's just sitting on the screen? Have you checked your email?

2 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Oh, so it's just sitting on the screen? Have you checked your email?

I only got one email, I clicked the button in that email, and this page is what I got from clicking it. How many mails are supposed to arrive?

🤔 have you tried the downloading it admittedly I don't know much about technical difficulty so if anyone wants to chime in, please do 

44 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

@Ruby Eyes I've temporarily turned off needing email verification. Can you try posting on Discord whenever you have the time?

I probably can, at least it doesn't tell me to verify myself first all the time (I have a text input box now), but it still says my username is unclaimed.

This is what I get when I try to log in:

discordloginhowf4j5l.png

You know, this is one more example of how useful MEANINGFUL message would be. Something like "permit recaptcha.net" would work. :rolleyes:

(That's not an adblock setting, btw, it's a script blocker setting)

Note that I did make sure that discordapp.com was permitted right after I clicked that invite link - and that was all that was required at that time. I didn't think there'd be MORE later.

Thanks for the patience with me!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Is this an Official Dragcave server? since its the only one on the forums? if it is... Why then the unofficial banners?

Just now, Radda11 said:

Is this an Official Dragcave server? since its the only one on the forums? if it is... Why then the unofficial banners?

My server and TJ's new server are unrelated. Our fanmade one was here first and being run by the community, hence the unofficial banners

Remember when I used to make art? Me neither.
But it's been two years (and 18 days) since we started this fan made server and I had a free moment.
BWBxcRZ.gif

[URL=https://discord.gg/DJ8Qrj6][img=https://i.imgur.com/BWBxcRZ.gif][/URL]

:nyan:

Discord is already on the case and its a temporary issue with Google