Sign in to follow this  
Eino

zombie dragon bug

-https://dragcave.net/view/lG5dS

- this hatching is Undead Pygmy Wyvern and now i look back it turn Undead Pygmy! why ?

it bug ????

Edited by Eino

I don't quite understand the problem. Perhaps this is a question that's better to ask in the "Tiny Questions" thread located in the Help section of the forum.

Judging from the biome, he was a Crimson Flare Pygmy. Crimson Flares were previously and incorrectly listed as wyverns in the encyclopedia, and as a result they had Pygmy Wyvern Zombie sprites. This was recently fixed, so they're back to being westerns.

Edit: Just noticed a typo. ;v;

Edited by 11th

Judging from the biome, he was a Crimson Flare Pygmy. Crimson Flares were previously and incorrectly listed as wyverns in the encyclopedia, and as a result had they Pygmy Wyvern Zombie sprites. This was recently fixed, so they're back to being westerns.

Your question was already answered.

Crimson Flares were accidentally marked as wyverns, but were recently corrected to read as westerns. Your undead pygmy hatchling must have previously been a crimson flare dragon. When it was corrected, your undead dragon updated to the correct sprite. ^^

Plus, the wiki is no authority on anything dragoncave - they merely describe what they see and list their observations for others to see. And if they saw something wrong, they described that wrong thing. They will soon correct it to the current state.

Plus, the wiki is no authority on anything dragoncave - they merely describe what they see and list their observations for others to see. And if they saw something wrong, they described that wrong thing. They will soon correct it to the current state.

Just popping in to point you to Sock's post above yours- the wiki has no error and nothing that needs correcting, the user is just confused because Crimson Flares used to incorrectly be listed as Wyverns in the encyclopedia and now they're not, resulting in a sprite change on their scroll.

Well, my statement is still true. Whatever is entered in the wiki is an observation (or at least a conclusion) but has no effect of what dragcave itself is supposed to be. If DC changes, the wiki needs to adapt, not the other way round.

Yes and no. The encyclopaedia - the OFFICIAL information here - was wrong for quite a long while, and if the wiki uses the official information from there for information, it isn't the wiki that's at fault, it's the official site.

That said, the OP was a little - discourteous - when pointed to the correction.

I never said the wiki is at fault. blink.gif I only said the wiki reflects what's on the site. If the site is wrong, the wiki reflects that wrong thing.

You cannot use the wiki to say how DC is supposed to be, which is what the OP attempted.

What the heck are you all poking at ME now?!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I never said the wiki is at fault. blink.gif I only said the wiki reflects what's on the site. If the site is wrong, the wiki reflects that wrong thing.

You cannot use the wiki to say how DC is supposed to be, which is what the OP attempted.

What the heck are you all poking at ME now?!

Not really - just the OP doesn't seem to understand, so I was hoping they would see and GET what had happened and how the wiki had come to have incorrect info. But they don't seem to be here a whole lot, so...

Sign in to follow this