Clya

Clya's Raffles v2

I wasn't able to see the Tinsel that I've donated, have I done something wrong?

Looks like one of my Silver checkers is not in the raffle, and the other one (if it is mine) has a wrong lineage link for it.

Entered. Good luck everyone! ^^

Edited by Syiren

Lovely eggs! Thanks to all the donors and good luck to all who entered. I restrained myself and only entered for two this time, so we'll see if I win anything.

I didn't see the shimmer hatchling I've donated as well. Did I fill in the form wrong unsure.gif

For those who have missing prizes, shoot me a lineage link of the dragon or dragons! I tried automatic form filling from the spreadsheet to the form and some things are missing. I probably won't be doing it again. I will make a separate raffle for all missing prizes and keep track of time on all the prizes and manage any BSAs myself. Sorry about this all!

The Raffle is Now Closed!

In the mean time, take a look at these prizes that got skipped out on! Link!

When are the prizes drawn? The egg I donated is running out of time so I might have to hatch it and stun it as a hatchling

Something caught me up and I can't draw the prizes in time, I'm sorry. seems I'm having a rough start back

I'm so sorry about this all, I'm really disappointed that I couldn't draw winners for this raffle - and I'm currently on mobile so there's no way. Expect things to go as planned for next week, I will keep you all updates!

Again... I'm so sorry sad.gif

There's no need to feel bad, Clya. Thanks for keeping us updated and doing your best, as always smile.gif

No need to feel bad Clya. Real Life comes first. happy.gif

Here's what I offered. It's ER right now currently at 3 days and 3 hours.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! claimed

Edited by Syiren

No need to feel bad Clya. Real Life comes first. happy.gif

Here's what I offered. It's ER right now currently at 3 days and 3 hours.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took the little guy. smile.gif

Here's my donation, an ultraviolet hatchie.

GONE

Enjoy!

Edited by CrazyChess

this egg's gonna die in less than two days so if no one claims it i'm hatching it

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I adopted it. Thank you!

Clya, life happens, so don't feel bad about it smile.gif We're more than understanding that things can go wrong.

Seahorse, I took your Ember. Thank you!

I took the Sunrise checker. Thank you so much!

Also you have a lineage link for the ice where I assume you want a teleport link?