Clya

Clya's Raffles v2

Donations are now open!

FORM

I edited the donating form to make it easier on my end, but if it's too much or could use simplifying or editing let me know! This is my first time testing this way of donating. If you can't use the form, send it to me in a PM!

Is there a theme for this raffle?

Is there a theme for this raffle?

Nope, no themes this time! I was so busy with finals I forgot to warn ahead of time tongue.gif

I need to wait until some of my eggs hatch, but then I will try to come up with some nice things. smile.gif

made some donations smile.gif

What is the distinction between a Spriter's Alt and a Spriter's Alt Lineage? How should we understand it?

I donated two, and forgot to say the breed in the first one. Sorry!

I've got a full scroll but managed to sneak a hatchling donation in.

I donated something. I wish I could have donated more, but I received some amazing gifts from others over the last few days. I'll definitely drop some more nice stuff for next time, so don't you worry Clya. biggrin.gif

I finally had enough space to donate 2 eggs. biggrin.gif

Wait for me I'm hatching some eggs. Donation will be open for 24 hours right? unsure.gif

Wait for me I'm hatching some eggs. Donation will be open for 24 hours right? unsure.gif

Yep! Donations are open for 24 hours, maybe a few hours longer (like 26), just depending on how busy my afternoon is smile.gif

The raffle is now open!

LINK

Code word: Tell me which dragon egg sprite is your favorite!

The more I look at these prizes, the more I feel like I have to work way more on my lineages :|

Hopefully I'll be able to donate something great soon as well ~

Ah oops, missed the donation window >.< Oh well, just need to make sure I send some next time xd.png. good luck everyone!

This link shows up for the 3G Silver checker blink.gif

Good luck all!

Edited by The Dragoness

I don't see my hatchie bundle donations. Is there something wrong with them? unsure.gif

Entered, good luck everyone!

Whoops! My form seemed to have stuck them in a different tab, let me sneak them in!