Clya

Clya's Raffles v2

Good luck everyone! biggrin.gif

The Raffle is now closed! We had 23 unique participants! Prizes will be drawn momentarily.

It's Time for the Winners!

Lineaged

user posted image 2nd Gen Gold (tgK8l) ---> ewi122

user posted image 4th Gen Gold (Holiday Checker) (zQwrI) ---> MaeTM

user posted image 3rd Gen Silver (Holiday Checker) #1 (7U52M) ----> CharonDusk

user posted image 3rd Gen Silver (Holiday Checker) #2 (Gvj7I) ----> TheLlama

Caveborn

user posted imageBlue Fire Gem #1 (5sbHn) ---> Dusky_Flareon

user posted image Blue Fire Gem #2 (BUYm1) ---> The Dragoness

user posted image Blue Fire Gem #3 (eqVcK) ---> Gealach

user posted image Green Fire Gem #1 ---> Terces

user posted image Magma Dragon (cytho) ---> Rainbowlight

user posted image Thunder Dragon Hatchling (d5Ozz) ---> MissCryptic

user posted image Red Zyumorph ---> purplehaze

user posted image

user posted image Tetra Dragon Hatchling Pack- 1 Male and 1 Female ---> maaters

user posted image Scimitar-wing Wyvern (Female Hatchling) ----> banban007

Prizes will be sent out soon!

Edited by Clya

Woo so happy with my prize! Thank you so much for organizing this, and thanks donors! Congrats to all the winners^^

Congratulations, everyone! smile.gif And thank you to the donators and, of course, the lovely host, Clya biggrin.gif

Thank you Clya+donors! I adore Tetras. ^^ Congrats to all the winners as well!

Edited by maaters

Thank you Clya+donors!

Clya was the only donor this time smile.gif Those are all gifts from her smile.gif

Thank you so much for my prize, I love it!

Clya was the only donor this time smile.gif Those are all gifts from her smile.gif

Thank you so much for my prize, I love it!

There were a few donations that were tossed into my hands that I couldn't turn down (like all those pretty metals!) biggrin.gif

-----------

All prizes have been sent out, if there is an issue please let me know! Also, I have started a Raffle Story Catalog for if you don't win a round, but still want to read the story!

There were a few donations that were tossed into my hands that I couldn't turn down (like all those pretty metals!) biggrin.gif

Ah, sorry, I didn't know ^^

Thank you Syiren for my egg! it is amazing smile.gif

Congrats to the winners. I'm glad Purest Treasure and General Sephiroth's little one found such a great home. happy.gif

I look forward to the next raffle too. biggrin.gif

I hate to have to make this announcement after having such a wonderful first raffle back, but it really makes me irked to see this. dry.gif

Apparently, I had left the donation form open, which gave someone the opportunity to add 67 fake donations as well as say some...very rude things about the raffle and those who had won. I don't want to point blame at anyone or have to "investigate" or take any precautionary actions, as this was partially my fault for leaving the form open.

I just want to warn those who are participating in case this is a reoccurring issue and certain measures have to be taken. But thank you all for all the kind words, all your kind words can combat all this negativity I've received the past two hours (from the same person I can assume).

I mean seriously, the raffle ended not even 2 hours ago, what's with all this anger about it? *sigh*

Like I said, this is a warning to the person who did it (if they see it or even care) and a warning to you all in case some things need to change in the future if this keeps happening.

Oh, Clya! That stinks! I really feel sorry for someone who feels a need to do things like that. sad.gif I am just sorry that you had to be the brunt of it all. *hugs*

Anyway, I was coming here to thank you for my prize and for holding these raffles. We are very glad to see you back here!

Congrats to all the other winners!

I've always found the DC community amazing. And I still do.

One negative person will not be able to change the fact that this community IS amazing. You got a solid back up here, Clya! biggrin.gif

Ugh. This person again. I'm really sorry that they did such a mean thing to you, Clya. You've always held such wonderful raffles and I love being able to participate in them. I hope they'll move on soon sad.gif

Also, it's a tad late, but thank you for the pretty Fire Gem baby, donator! I love it's code ("BUY").

I'm very sorry that you had to see those rude messages that person left behind. On your first raffle in a while, too... *hugs as well*

On a positive note, congrats to the winners! Can't wait to donate some pretty things for next time. smile.gif

Congratulations to the winners!

That is very terrible and extremely rude for that person to do that sad.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons