Kaini

Raffle Discussion

I have lived in hope since the day it all began.

Nada. Congratulations to those luckier than I am !

Congratulations to the winners!

And to everyone else, don't lose hope. Just look at the countless people who have said they never thought they would win--until they did. It sounds cheesy but it is possible. Someday you might not be munching on a fail cookie :)

Question: If you actually win a raffle, do you get an on-site notification (with the bell filled in and such)? I know you get an email, but I'm not sure about the bell-notification. Regardless, I had a brief moment of 'omg omg omg did I win??' when I opened DC this morning and saw my notification bell lit up. But nope, it was just telling me that I'd (already!) met the requirements for the next raffle. That was a pretty nice few seconds, when I thought I'd won... lol

Conga-rats to the winners! 

I am TOLD that you see the bell fill in.

@HeatherMarie I don't remember seeing the bell light up when I won

Edited by The Dragoness
yay autocorrect

I don't remember seeing the bell icon lighting up when I won the raffle last month. But maybe it did and I'm just being forgetful. However, it was the email alarm that did it for me.

I've been entering the darn Raffle since it's inception. I decorated my tree, I read my stores, I collected my recipes, I fought in the snow wars, I did that Snow Warning event. Entered all the subsequent monthlies. Lost all hope.

Won a Silver Shimmer this month!!!!!!!!!!! :D

32 minutes ago, Draco Knight said:

I've been entering the darn Raffle since it's inception. I decorated my tree, I read my stores, I collected my recipes, I fought in the snow wars, I did that Snow Warning event. Entered all the subsequent monthlies. Lost all hope.

Won a Silver Shimmer this month!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And did your bell fill up ? We Need To Know !

Congrats.

The bell filled in for both myself and my son when we won. 

Congrats to the new winners!!

@Fuzzbucket

I can't give an answer, I have no idea. I got the email notification and went right to the raffle claim page.

I was too excited to pay close attention to stuff. XDXD

I won a bronze shimmer this month!!!  The first time I have EVER won the raffle.

I saw the email before I visited the site, so I don't know if the bell filled.

I got the notification email while at work today!  Huzzah!  I got a Silver Shimmerscale!

Now... can they be influenced?  Would it be better to influence male or female? Does one make more desirable offspring? Hoping to trade my 2G's for good stuff.

(Please don't flood my inbox, once it is grown and I've got a wishlist, then I will make a thread).

2 hours ago, Thunderwing said:

I got the notification email while at work today!  Huzzah!  I got a Silver Shimmerscale!

Now... can they be influenced?  Would it be better to influence male or female? Does one make more desirable offspring? Hoping to trade my 2G's for good stuff.

(Please don't flood my inbox, once it is grown and I've got a wishlist, then I will make a thread).

Yes, they can be influenced.  Either gender is desirable, the best advice I've seen is to decide which holiday you'd like to pair it with and influence accordingly.

Posted (edited)

I remember the bell did fill up when I won my bronze boy a while back 🙂

Edited by bonvoyage

Congrats all winners!!~

Hang in there y'all, October shall bring us a treat of a prize for us all. Or, ya know, a trick. One of those.

9 hours ago, coo_ said:

Congrats all winners!!~

Hang in there y'all, October shall bring us a treat of a prize for us all. Or, ya know, a trick. One of those.

Trick prizes are pumpkin spice flavored.

57 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Trick prizes are pumpkin spice flavored.

Yum!

Holy heck. I've been away for a bit after the ratio change, so I just noticed this. There are people with three CB prizes? Does anyone have four?

'Tis an exciting world we live in these days.

Got lucky this month.

I am slightly amused that among the 3 of us (2 friends + me, one of them got the other two of us to play in the first place), we all got silver Prizes. 2 Tinsels and 1 Shimmer. Not all this raffle obviously but in total but it's like...do other coloured prizes actually exist? :D