Kaini

Raffle Discussion

16 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm a little curious about the new 'bred' requirements. I'm assuming it means *any* bred adult dragon, ie from the AP or wherever, but might it possibly mean bred by *you*? 

I'm at 2/3 already, with two lineaged dragons whose eggs I grabbed from the AP.

My entry status is at 1/3 bred adults, but I already have way more bred adults - or did holiday breedings not count in???

2 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

My entry status is at 1/3 bred adults, but I already have way more bred adults - or did holiday breedings not count in???

It totally counted, since I met entry requirements already & only my holidays grew up.  Maybe yours just didn't grow up after 3AM DC time?

*joins the no win cookie party*

8 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

It totally counted, since I met entry requirements already & only my holidays grew up.  Maybe yours just didn't grow up after 3AM DC time?

edit: nm, I totally did not see this is already the January requirements o.O SORRY!!!

Edited by Kiwiana

Just now, Kiwiana said:

uhm I don't understand, did time matter? I don't see anything about time in the requirements?

The raffle reset to the new monthly requirements for January at 3 AM Cave time, so only the bred hatchlings on your scroll that grew up after that time will count.  Doesn't matter when they were bred, it only matters whether they grew up before or after 3 AM.

I love seeing people who I've seen around alot (even if I am too shy to talk to anyone) who win the raffle! Congrats guys!

*shuffles over to the cookie plate to grab one*

*grabs a Maybe Next Time cookie*

Grats to those who won.

It's been almost 10 years and I finally got something to show for it. I totally didn't expect to win a gold shimmer at all!

5 minutes ago, Diame said:

It's been almost 10 years and I finally got something to show for it. I totally didn't expect to win a gold shimmer at all!

Congrats and enjoy! ^_^

No lovely cookies for me this round... The RNG is obviously broken since it gave me a Bronze Shimmer! :D

1 minute ago, JaneMcAsh said:

No lovely cookies for me this round... The RNG is obviously broken since it gave me a Bronze Shimmer! :D

Woohoo Jane! Conga rats to you too :D And to Diame!

Just now, Naughtrish said:

Woohoo Jane! Conga rats to you too :D And to Diame!

ninja'd  congrats to both of you!

9 hours ago, Bajka20 said:

I didn't expected, but I won. :D 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/t3mEF

It will be a girl. 

Grats!  and you need to fix your link.  When clicked it gives the view page.

Edited by Dracaena
broke the link in my quote

Taking cookies again! :3

And a Happy start into 2019 for all who won - and equally to those who didn't :)

1 hour ago, Diame said:

*hugs* Congratulations!! Glad you stuck it through!  Congrats to all the other winners!! Much luck to all the next go around!

I'm also at 2/3 with only bred holiday dragons, will know in 6 hrs if I've met the requirements.

Happy New year y'all!! Cheers! ^__^

Edited by priscel

33 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

Grats!  and you need to fix your link.  When clicked it gives the view page.

Thanks. :D Just fixed link.

I've already met the entry requirements. Much easier than last month. Although last month was lucky for me, so maybe that's not a good thing.

Anyway I kind of hope I don't win again for a while to give other people a chance to. I've had pretty amazing luck with the raffle so far.

Edited by bonvoyage

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yaaayyyyy for all the winners!! Nice to see 'familiar faces' winning! 

Agreed! I see quite a few this month that I "know" from the forums. :) Congrats to all who won!

I, however, will have to satisfy myself with a "Maybe Next Time" cookie.

aaaaa i was totally not expecting to get an email this morning! this is my first prize, even thought i've been playing since 2013!!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/RvCnd

i don't celebrate christmas and my main winter holiday is new years (we open presents on jan. 1) so the chances i win the raffle on the 31st are pretty amazing! time to think of a fitting name for this one.

(as for breeding plans, i'm already planning on a mistletoe checker...)

Wow, this month's requirements were super-easy, I thought there might be a twist or something like you had to breed them yourself, but nope I've already qualified with 3 AP-grabbed bred holidays!