Kaini

Raffle Discussion

1 hour ago, Keileon said:

Lowkey hoping the next requirement will be wyverns so I can just keep breeding Spinels.

'Ooooh too bad, another reason to collect Aethers'.

😝

The next Raffle is to raise 3 dragons that are bred.

Welp I got that easy. :D

Edit: And grats to whoever won!

Edit 2: *eats a no win cookie*

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Oh I totally forgot the raffle was today. I thought it was tomorrow 😂

Well I'll take some of those 'no-win' cookies once more! Congrats to all the winners.

The raffle requirement will be a breeze, considering the hatchlings I already have in my scroll. 😛 I'm a bit disappointed though, I wanted wyverns x)

I won? A bronze shimmer? What a great way to end the year!

That's awesome!

Good luck to everyone for the next one and congratulations to all the other winners out there ❤️

On 11/30/2018 at 9:55 AM, Amazon_warrior said:

fail_cookies.png.5908a0be1f072cea892133bb72a66675.png

Tuck in, fellow unlucky peeps!  Personally, I will be making do with my new M/F pair of Zombie amphitere hatchies.  XD

And congrats to the lucky ones!  😛

No win again, wasn´t expecting anything else *sigh*

congrats winners ^^

No win for me, but wow those cookies! Sure makes the not-winning a lot sweeter!

Oooh nice to see people I "know" winning! bonvoyage and Bajka

conga rats.gif

Edit: nope I did not win...grabs some cookies -thanks AW- and goes to cry in a corner. 🤣

Edited by Naughtrish

On the last day of this year, the raffle gave to me... a big fat load of absolutely nothing. Well, at least the next entry requirement is real easy for me to fulfill, I've been breeding mates for my 2G Holidays so the entry requirements will be fulfilled in no time at all. :D

Anybody got any chocolate chip cookies for us non-winners? Those are my favorites.

11 minutes ago, Starbit-Plushie said:

OH MY GOD

I GOT A LIL GOLD TINSELBEB!!! 

Conga rats to you too! :D 

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won, especially after all the hullabaloo (especially on the wiki) about which breeds do and don't count :D

Congrats to all winners! Always delighted to see forum people winning ^_^

At least there are cookies and super easy requirements for entering this time.

Yaaayyyyy for all the winners!! Nice to see 'familiar faces' winning! 

Of course I did not win. Didn't expect to. Forgot all about it until I saw this thread, lol. 

I'm a little curious about the new 'bred' requirements. I'm assuming it means *any* bred adult dragon, ie from the AP or wherever, but might it possibly mean bred by *you*? 

edit: I forgot to take a no-win cookie! *munches* I'm making hot cocoa in real life right now, so *passes out hot beverages to everyone*

Edited by HeatherMarie

I woke up to no win, but I could immediately enter the raffle... probably not the best idea ever as I am sure those who complete the requirements later tend to win more (even if it is random). 

Congrats to to the winners! 

*grabs a cookie before going to make more for consolation* Cookies tend to make many things better. However, cookie dough is just as good.

2 minutes ago, wheeloftime13 said:

*grabs a cookie before going to make more for consolation* Cookies tend to make many things better. However, cookie dough is just as good.

Sometimes the cookie dough is the best part! My mom and I sometimes buy cookie dough and then just end up eating it, lol.

5 hours ago, Bajka20 said:

I didn't expected, but I won. :D 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/t3mEF

It will be a girl. 

Hello fellow female Silver Tinsel owner! Congrats on your shiny baby :)

Congrats to the rest of you as well! A New Years prize is pretty lucky, so hopefully breeding will reflect that.