Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Another losing month. I think that if I really did ever win I'd have to buy a new chair because I would effectively soil myself instantly from the shock of winning.

So this month's requirement is to raise 3 adults from the coast. Happy hunting!

I'm kicking myself for not keeping my 3rd Coast Arcana, lol. I just randomly got a lot of Arcanas from the Coast, and then realized they could count towards the raffle requirements. And then I gifted/traded a bunch. Oops. I've had to poke at the wiki to see what all drops in the Coast, I'm really hoping I find an unbreedable in there because I don't often raise CB Coasts!

Conga-rats @pinkdragonwings!! 

Of course I didn't win again. It would have been nice to have a Halloween Prize. But if you expect nothing you really aren't disappointed. ;) 

My raffle status page for November doesn't seem to be right. I got two Arcana from the coast which both grew up yesterday, but my page still shows Raise 2/3 adult dragons from the Coast.

Edited by purplehaze

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

My raffle status page for November doesn't seem to be right. I got two Arcana from the coast, but my page still shows Raise 2/3 adult dragons from the Coast

But that matches what you said. You raised 2 of 3 required adults.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

My raffle status page for November doesn't seem to be right. I got two Arcana from the coast, but my page still shows Raise 2/3 adult dragons from the Coast

I don't see the problem? If you got 2 Arcanae from the Coast, then that's 2 dragons out of 3, yes?

Edit: Ninja'd! 

Edited by relaks

*sigh* Of course you are right.  Not enough sleep and not enough coffee.

Has anyone tried raising CB coast-born eggs caught from the AP, to see if those count for the raffle requirements?

5 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

Has anyone tried raising CB coast-born eggs caught from the AP, to see if those count for the raffle requirements?

Haven't tried because my Arcanae already filled the raffle counter for me but as long as it says coast as biome on the egg's page it should work...

Edited by Soulsborne
typo

So I don't remember if it has been done before, but I just killed one of the dragons I raised for this month's raffle AFTER entering the raffle and the count hasn't decreased again.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:09 PM, Cottoncat said:

No win here either! I wish I had some kind of a lucky charm.

Don't even bother with four-leaved clovers. I have a whole collection somewhere in my desk, all of them found by myself. They don't work at all. :(

4 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

So I don't remember if it has been done before, but I just killed one of the dragons I raised for this month's raffle AFTER entering the raffle and the count hasn't decreased again.

THANK YOU!! I've been wondering that. My 3rd Coast dragon this month is intended for zombie fodder, I was really hoping killing it after entering wouldn't affect anything.

When you win the raffle, can you still choose the code of your prize, or is that a thing of the past? 

9 minutes ago, Aqub said:

When you win the raffle, can you still choose the code of your prize, or is that a thing of the past? 

No longer available.

Anything y'all would not like to see as a raffle requirement? Personally, I'd hate to see "Raise 3 dragons from the market" because I know some people have been saving up shards for dragons.

1 minute ago, sbld said:

Anything y'all would not like to see as a raffle requirement? Personally, I'd hate to see "Raise 3 dragons from the market" because I know some people have been saving up shards for dragons.

Oh man, that would be horrible. I really hope that isn't a requirement ever! 

There was a requirement to raise 3 Xenowyrms, which was maybe a little more challenging than normal but perfectly fine in my opinion... but, if that requirement turned into raise 3 CB Xenowyrms/ any other CB rares, I think that would be a little much... I can just imagine how much the demand for those eggs would go up and make them practically impossible to get. :rolleyes:

Tbh I don't think the requirements will ever be that specific! I don't even think they'd ask us to raise 3 adults of a particular breed (even if totally common like Water dragons). The new requirements have only been implemented for a few months, but until now they haven't been that restrictive.

I expect things like "Raise 3 Wyverns"; "Raise 3 bred/CB dragons". I don't expect to ever see something like "Raise 3 Pinks from Jungle". That would go well 😂

On 11/7/2018 at 5:22 PM, Sazandora said:

I have this dragon with a coolish code: https://dragcave.net/lineage/slNS9

It was CB from the coast, but I got it in the AP. I'll update once this buddy grows up to see if it counts.

2 hours ago, sbld said:

Honestly the most difficult ones for me are *any* CB requirements (I'm so so glad this month's Coast requirement came with the Halloween release, an easy 2 Coasts right there!). The only CBs I really collect anymore are a couple new releases when they first come out (just to be able to breed later) and unbreedables. 3 Coasts is tricky enough, but I'd hate to see a higher number, like 8 Alpines or something.

Of course if we are going *really* out there, something like 'raise 3 Alpine Golds' would be horrible! lol