Kaini

Raffle Discussion

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

There are 6.

I can't count 🤣 Thank you.

3 hours ago, Gluria said:

The question is, are bred wyrms included or is the requirement that they be caveborn? 🤔

As far as I can tell, TJ seems to not put any emphasis on a dragon's origin. So it shouldn't matter if you breed them or grab them from the cave.

What I don't understand is... Xenos are still rare-ish, right? And if we all try to catch and breed some at the same time... would that not play havoc with the ratios and make them ultra-rare?

4 minutes ago, Zimtie said:

What I don't understand is... Xenos are still rare-ish, right? And if we all try to catch and breed some at the same time... would that not play havoc with the ratios and make them ultra-rare?

Tbh, I think the only Rare one is Gaia (I see them requested everywhere lol)

The others are doing as fine alongside Zyumorphs

Odds still aren't on my side, so no prize for me this month like all the previous ones  *grabs and munches on a no win cookie*

Now time to hatch my current batch and hunt for some wyrms :3c

22 minutes ago, Zimtie said:

There are also quite new Red-Tailed Wyrm Pygmies, which are listed in encyclopedia as "wyrms", so they should count too. If people don't forget about them, Xenos will be fine, I think ;)

3 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

*plates up some fresh No-Win cookies and passes them round*

I'll have one of those, please! XD Didn't expect anything else.

I'm not sure I'm going to bother raising Wyrms for the next raffle. Only if I come up with a new lineage I want to do with them.

Congrats to the winners!

I like xenowyrms, so for me at least the new requirement shouldn't be too stupid.

It ought to come with a list of dragons which count as wyrms though...

Edited by osmarks

18 minutes ago, osmarks said:

I like xenowyrms, so for me at least the new requirement shouldn't be too stupid.

It ought to come with a list of dragons which count as wyrms though...

The wikia helps in that regard, but, so far, the only wyrms in the cave are:

• Red-tailed Wyrm Pygmies
  • Astrapis
  • Thalassas
  • Gaias
  • Chronos
  • Pyros
  • Omens (which won't work for this raffle!)

Maybe we ought to do an AP massbreed of Xenos. XD

Edited by lovecats99

Bleh. Screw saving for a market Gold, Golds are massively overrated anyway. I just bought myself a market Gaia as I can't for the life of me find any Xenos or even Red-tailed Wyrms from the biomes. :dry:

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

As far as I can tell, TJ seems to not put any emphasis on a dragon's origin. So it shouldn't matter if you breed them or grab them from the cave.

This. As far as I know it is only US AS USERS ( Caps for Emphasis) that value a dragon more or less highly depending on its origin.

That is, the cave and its ratios make no distinction between a messy inbred and a CB.... a gold is a gold is a gold, as far as it is concerned.

Therefor, since it doesn't SAY I am assuming bred wyrms or CB will do...and I suspect that IF TJ decided to require them to BE CB, then he would explicitly say so.

ALSO! * Grabs a no-win-this-month cookie for self* Time to prepare to try again... ;) AND Conga-rats to all the lucky winners!

Edited by JavaTigress

/me noms Cookie and starts thinking about Xeno lineages to work on this month...

*munches my no win cookie and hunts for Xeno's*

Congrats to all the winners and may you make lots of new baby Prizes!

Two points: 

1. The wiki should not be taken as fact when it comes to what the actual site considers as different body types. While I was going through making Groups for all the different body types I came across multiple discrepancies between what the on-site Encyclopedia says and what the wiki says. 

2. It's not at all clear if 'adult wyrm' actually includes the Red-Tailed Wyrms, especially since their Encyclopedia entry categorizes them first as a *pygmy*, only showing 'wyrm' in parentheses. I would really really like some *real*, official clarification on this before we all start raising things specifically for the raffle... @TJ09? Please?

Good thing I've come here because I promptly read " Raise 3 adult dragons" instead of wyrms. That saves me from being confused about not meeting the requirement at the end of the month even though I know I've raised "enough" dragons.

That being said I already have a Xenowyrm lineage in the planning so it shouldn't be too difficult to meet the requirement. Also I'll gladly take one of these delicious cookies.

@Sazandora

Same. I've seen and often caught every other type of Xenowyrm and also traded for some of them but Gaias continue to be rather elusive for me. So I bought one the other day. No regrets.

2 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Maybe we ought to do an AP massbreed of Xenos. XD

Sounds like a good idea, actually.

As expected, no win for me. Congrats to the lucky few though! 

I'm not a fan of the this month's requirement. I never see Xenowyrms in the cave and I've already built every lineage I could ever want with them, so I guess I'll have to trade for my 3. And are Red-Tailed Pygmies included? I hope this month isn't a reflection of what will come in future raffles. Although, I am happy to see changes. Anything is better than raising 3 random adult dragons.

Pretty easy to see if the pygmies count - raise one and see what happens! We have all month.

Can I get a cookie? Or a CB silver tinsel. *cries*

Woe is me! I shall never own a beloved Silver. They're my favorite. 

39 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Pretty easy to see if the pygmies count - raise one and see what happens! We have all month.

True, though I'd really rather not take up an eggslot unnecessarily with something I wouldn't otherwise raise if it doesn't even count! I'd love some actual confirmation before going through the trouble of raising stuff I otherwise wouldn't.

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

As expected, no win for me. Congrats to the lucky few though! 

I'm not a fan of the this month's requirement. I never see Xenowyrms in the cave and I've already built every lineage I could ever want with them, so I guess I'll have to trade for my 3. And are Red-Tailed Pygmies included? I hope this month isn't a reflection of what will come in future raffles. Although, I am happy to see changes. Anything is better than raising 3 random adult dragons.

I can breed you a few from my xenowyrms soon, though they're on cooldown from a massbreed last month.

44 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

True, though I'd really rather not take up an eggslot unnecessarily with something I wouldn't otherwise raise if it doesn't even count! I'd love some actual confirmation before going through the trouble of raising stuff I otherwise wouldn't.

I love pygmies. I'd be happy to keep one on my scroll, hatch it, let it mature, and then give it to you when it's almost an adult to see if it counts. Or I could just let the pygmy I do have grow up. Haha. Anyway, you like messies, I know...I have this INSANELY messy 24th gen Bronze Shimmer. It's so hilariously messy and inbred. It's 28 TIMES inbred. The same dragons appear 28 times! It's so insane I just had to take it.