Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Poo, no win for me yet again. It's funny how I really don't expect that I'll ever actually win, and yet I get a tiny thrill of anticipation when I check the raffle page even though I honestly don't expect to win. 

*munches a no-win cookie* 

Actually, my mom made really yummy peanut butter cookies tonight if anyone wants some! *passes them out*

1 hour ago, Looti said:

Have you never had a Z-code egg before? They are by far less rare than a CB prize dragon. 

Just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to help you get one.

Oh not a rare Z-code egg, I meant a Rare egg that has a Z-code in it haha

Edited by BlueLatios
typos

I won! I got an email notification on my phone that said July dragon r... and thought it was for the the July dragon release thread. I certainly wasn't expecting this, now if only my new release eggs would hatch so I have space for it. I did decide when the raffles were announced that if I ever won one I'd give the first shiny egg I breed from it away

How could that happen for people to win two and more prizes and im trying to win since it started and i never won anything!! :( :( :( :( :( it is very frustrated i even started to lose hope in this game! 😕 

9 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

This, every time.  But realistically I know I won't see a surprise email in my inbox tomorrow.  😛

I was not wrong.  :rolleyes:  Congrats to the lucky ones, though!

*passes round another plate of Consolation Cookies*

If everyone wins something, then it's not a raffle :v
Just think of it as a bonus if you're lucky ;)

Edited by BlueLatios
typos

1 hour ago, BlueLatios said:

If everyone wins something, then it's not a raffle :v
Just think of it as a bonus if you're lucky ;)

Oh then me and lucky is like north and south! 😕 

1 minute ago, Godzalla said:

Oh then me and lucky is like north and south! 😕 

99% relatable, that's why I no longer bother with luck-based mechanics and games that much now, used to enjoy trying to be lucky.

I've put my lucky standards so low that when I get anything out of luck, I see that as a great bonus.

Trust me, I've been there, luck has let me down a lot of times before and apparently, like you said before, only a handful of people experience the joy in being lucky, that I can agree. However, winning one raffle does not necessarily mean that they're always a lucky person, either.

You've been here probably ever since Dragon Cave went available, and already have 2000+ dragons, some with cool lineages. That, I consider as lucky too :D

Can you only win the gold prize dragons or do they give away each color, of each dragon? So six?

13 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

Can you only win the gold prize dragons or do they give away each color, of each dragon? So six?

Just look at the Raffle page, it tells you everything.

I think I'd like a cookie badge: "participated in every raffle without winning". 🍪

5 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Just look at the Raffle page, it tells you everything.

I think I'd like a cookie badge: "participated in every raffle without winning". 🍪

Woops, skipped over that! Thanks!

(In case anyone wants to refresh their memory:

On the last day of the month, winners will be drawn from all entries. There will be 60 winners drawn each month: 5 gold winners, 10 silver winners, and 15 bronze winners for each of the Western and Eastern Prize Dragons.)

10 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Maybe after 100 times entering the raffle - "But nothing happened!"

3 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

I won! I got an email notification on my phone that said July dragon r... and thought it was for the the July dragon release thread. I certainly wasn't expecting this, now if only my new release eggs would hatch so I have space for it. I did decide when the raffles were announced that if I ever won one I'd give the first shiny egg I breed from it away

Congratulations!

As usual, I came here to munch on the no win cookies. Ah well. Hope was the last thing to leave the Pandora box, so... :)

17 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Maybe after 100 times entering the raffle - "But nothing happened!"

Haha, I'd like that!

Nothing for this month. Maybe I was too greedy if I wanted to get prize on two months in row? XD  

Nothing changed here, I'm still in the 'no-win' party. Not that I expected any other outcome this month c':

Anyway, congrats to all the winners! Maybe some day...

Sorry, you were not selected as one of the winners in the July 2018 raffle. Don’t forget to enter this month’s raffle!

nott a surprise, congrats to the winners ^^

No win for me but not giving up yet cx

Congratulations to the winners! ❤️

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Poo, no win for me yet again. It's funny how I really don't expect that I'll ever actually win, and yet I get a tiny thrill of anticipation when I check the raffle page even though I honestly don't expect to win. 

*munches a no-win cookie* 

Actually, my mom made really yummy peanut butter cookies tonight if anyone wants some! *passes them out*

Same thing here. I can't avoid that momentary anticipation, even though I know... XD 

I'll have a cookie, thanks!

Congrats to the winners! May your Prizes be fertile!

Edited by purplehaze