Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Congrats to all the winners this month! Nothing for me, again... Would've been an awesome sorta-early birthday present but oh well. 

Just as well I baked up a fresh plate of "No Win Here" cookies!  *hands them around*

Congrats to anyone who did win, though.  :)

I just noticed I got a top-or-screen bell notification about meeting the requirement for this (new) month's raffle.  So that might help people to remember to enter.

Wha... How? I won! I never thought this would actually ever happen. What are the odds? (°ロ°)

3 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Just as well I baked up a fresh plate of "No Win Here" cookies!  *hands them around*

Congrats to anyone who did win, though.  :)

1876910062_NoWinCookie.png.2d1a1f0540c7d1be7e9b16393a6dec37.png

Have a terrible cookie. (Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

No win here, but congrats to all the winners! :D

1 hour ago, Karminis said:

Wha... How? I won! I never thought this would actually ever happen. What are the odds? (°ロ°)

Congrats!!!

Yea, cookies! .... 'cause no win and no zombies.... Again.

but I am lucky in my friends and breakfast was really good. 

25 minutes ago, lilbird said:

Yea, cookies! .... 'cause no win and no zombies.... Again.

but I am lucky in my friends and breakfast was really good. 

Here's to breakfast! Let's finish it off with a cookie; I'll take a loser cookie, too. Well, late dinner for me, but you can ALWAYS do with a cookie.

Sorry, you were not selected as one of the winners in the May 2018 raffle.

Need I say more? *Snags a loser's cookie and crawls off into a corner to eat.*

Congrats to all the winners! :)

Cookies \o/

:P at the winners

I'm...extra disappointed that the entry requirements stayed the same. It's DC's birthday month, it literally has been a year - I thought this month for sure, but no. :lol:

Buuut now you get a notification for when you've met the entry requirements, so that's kind of cool

Congrats to all new winners!!!

A year and no win, which is no surprise. I really have lost all interest in it and don't care anymore, though.

10 hours ago, Karminis said:

Congrats! :)

aaa gosh can’t believe i won 😱 congrats to all the other winners, and good luck next time to everyone else! 

Wooooooah, I, somehow, with my atrocious luck, won a bronze shimmer-scale... my first! He/she is going to be fabulous. yus

Congratulations to everyone who won, and best of luck to those who might :3

On 5/31/2018 at 11:24 PM, Yhme said:

I'm...extra disappointed that the entry requirements stayed the same. It's DC's birthday month, it literally has been a year - I thought this month for sure, but no. :lol:

Buuut now you get a notification for when you've met the entry requirements, so that's kind of cool

Congrats to all new winners!!!

Why does it matter ? Surely they are only there at all to make sure players are active ?

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Why does it matter ? Surely they are only there at all to make sure players are active ?

They're still there.

It's no fun when your next month requirements are fulfilled before you even know you didn't win the raffle. I was hoping for something new to do.

Edited by Yhme

Congrats, winners! Maybe next month I'll win and name it something dino-y for Jurassic World coming out.

Congrats to all winners! And here's to all us of still hoping a year on :)

It's nice to see the notification that informs you that you are eligible for the next raffle - will help for when I forget!

I like the new notification feature....I have been playing at this game for 10 years this September. The game has changed and grown a lot over time. I remember when the Prize dragons were introduced. Owning a CB Prize has been a very long awaited wish. I like the changes in qualifying for the raffle. I think it puts the Prizes within everyone's reach.  Nice job all around. And happy 10th anniversary to me.

Edited by Bodecia

Congrats to the new winners, and cookies for everybody else!

(I also have zucchini here, if you prefer those over cookies. And strawberry-flavored iron supplement pills.)