Kaini

Raffle Discussion

I'm not even making a list for any trades or IOUs for 2nd gen offspring. I want to see how mine breeds before I trade/gift any 2nd gen Bronze Shimmers. I wouldn't want to upset or make anyone angry if I can't keep my 'promises'. 

Just a note to say the raffle giveaway is today. It doesn't say that i've won or lost at this stage yet but I have a feeling I know which one it's going to be. :P

Edit:

Yep, I guessed right. XD Good luck to y'all.

Edited by lovecats99

I wished at least the entry requirements would change. ^^ 

Like that, reading the "Sorry,..." message EVERY month would at least be a bit more exciting. ^^

Like: raise a zombie, raise 10 Air elements, freeze 5 Hatchies, bite an egg take dancing lessons...

XD

Pleeeease make a change XD

20 minutes ago, Belisar said:

raise 10 Air elements

This one sounds good. Raise 3 adult dragons of X-elemental affinity.

A birthday dragon would have been a nice surprise, but not this year.

Congrats to all the new winners! :D

Congratulations to all the winners this month! ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's breeding plans. With more CB prizes in circulation now, there have been some really beautiful checkers emerging lately which is very exciting to see. 

Just now, Amazon_warrior said:

*hands around the Consolation Cookies*

Thanks, I'll have some. At least virtual cookies are glutenfree :lol:

I'll take a cookie also. I think I used up all of my luck with summoning two GoNs this year. 

Congrats to the winners!

*Grabs a Cookie*

Congrats to the winners....wish I could be one of you!

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Thanks, I'll have some. At least virtual cookies are glutenfree :lol:

Also very low in fat and sugar!  XD

Tried to breed a shiny from LC to raffle off, but no luck.  :(

No cookie for me... Because I won! Holy wow! What a thing to see as I get ready for work. Saw the '[Dragon Cave] April 2018 Raffle' email on my phone and lost my mind.

A bronze tin, which is honestly my least favorite sprite but I'll take whatever! Now just gotta decide on a name...

Congrats winners. Maybe May is my month.

(Lol edit hours later.)

Edited by Jazeki

Congratulations to everyone! :)

No win this time but, honestly, at this point I don’t even care, lol.

I am totally unsurprised to note that I didn't win. Congratulations to anyone who did.

Congratulations to the winners this month! It's so cool to hear how people are so surprised when they win, that must be such an awesome feeling!

*takes a cookie* No win for me, although I'm actually surprised to see the 'sorry...' message because I couldn't remember if I'd actually entered this month at all. Had 3 dragons grow up overnight so I've already entered the May raffle.... *fingers crossed?*

I would totally love some different types of requirements for entering, as long as they are broad enough to give people plenty of options and not force people to do things they wouldn't normally do (like freezing). Raising a certain number of a certain elemental type, or a certain subtype (raise 10 wyverns?) would be cool.

And before anyone else PMs me, I'm not making any promises for offspring. I'll trade 'em as I get 'em.

I already know the name I'm gonna use!

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I would totally love some different types of requirements for entering, as long as they are broad enough to give people plenty of options and not force people to do things they wouldn't normally do (like freezing). Raising a certain number of a certain elemental type, or a certain subtype (raise 10 wyverns?) would be cool.

Yes, or some caveblockers (although I don't like that word; some caveblockers are wonderful, and whenever I'm looking for them, I don't seem to be able to find them :lol:)! 

I'll join the cookie group.