Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Yay, for the first time ever, I won a SILVER TINSEL ❤! I'm still shocked that I actually won for once XD congrats to all the winners! I hope to see more people win! :)

2 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Congrats to the winners!

*hands around the now-traditional plate of "no win here" consolation cookies*

I'll have one of those, then. As usual, I didn't win, but I'll keep entering.

Congrats to the winners!

@Amazon_warrior Yep, I'll take one of those cookies. Thanks! It would have been nice to be able to pick up a Prize on my birthday next week, but oh well!

Congrats to all the winners! What an exciting time for you! Enjoy your babies and may they breed lots of shinies! :D

2 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Congrats to the winners!

*hands around the now-traditional plate of "no win here" consolation cookies*

Nabs a cookie.
 Well, time to begin preparing for next month.

Congrats to those that won...wish I could have joined you!

Was sort of hoping that the 'Easter Bunny" Would leave me a pretty shiny eggie. XD

Edited by JavaTigress

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

@Amazon_warrior Yep, I'll take one of those cookies. Thanks! It would have been nice to be able to pick up a Prize on my birthday next week, but oh well!

Congrats to all the winners! What an exciting time for you! Enjoy your babies and may they breed lots of shinies! :D

When's your birthday?

Congratulations to the winner. Glad you got a tinsel, @lincoln6echo:)

I will take several of those cookies, @Amazon_warrior. My luck sucks.

OMG I woke up a few minutes ago, checked my email and I WON a Bronze Shimmerscale! OMG OMG OMG YAY. This is my very first raffle I've won since it started and I got the one I wanted the most!

Congrats to my fellow winners :D.

No birthday prize for me either, but I'm feeling fabulous just reading all the excited comments of all the new winners! Congrats and enjoy your new babs!!! :D

Seems holidays do the trick for me. Summoned my first ever GoN on christmas eve in 2011 and now I win in the raffle on the easter weekend. :D

(I know the trading values have shifted with the monthly raffles, but I keep my hopes up this will help me get this last ND I desperately need. :ph34r:)

Edited by Gluria

Nothing here (don’t even care at this point tbh), but congrats to the winners.

Congrats to all the winners! I'm meh at this point since I've already won one. 

Congrats to the winners! Glad to know it works ^^ Now I just have to remember to enter as soon as my Florets grow up...

Congratz to all winners. :)

I did participate this month but must admit that I totaly forgot the raffle the past few months.Totaly forgot to check yesterday, too. Ha.. Seems I'm not as interested anymore... Just haven't had luck in any raffle ever in my life. :D

Just remembered to check the raffle results and... no surprise here, the ol' "Sorry, you were not selected" message greeted me once more *grabs a cookie from Amazon_warrior and munches on it* But congrats to all this month's winners! c:

Congratulations Ketsala and Gluria on your victories!!! I still dream that one day that will happen to me. :wub: 

Does anyone think it matters when we enter? I usually enter asap so I don't forget-wondering if entering more towards the end would make a difference-lol

I was going to post tomorrow that I had won, and then just scream "APRIL FOOL'S" after everyone was tricked, but I am way too lazy to go through with that joke right now. No win here, of course. *takes a Loser's Cookie and noms it* I'm not really disappointed anymore, since it's not like winning would give me any trading power... I've already took an oath that every 2G I would breed would be either Raffled or Gifted (apart from a 2G from Anagallis for myself). I'd love to start raffling 2Gs "regularly". XD

52 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

I was going to post tomorrow that I had won, and then just scream "APRIL FOOL'S" after everyone was tricked, but I am way too lazy to go through with that joke right now. No win here, of course. *takes a Loser's Cookie and noms it* I'm not really disappointed anymore, since it's not like winning would give me any trading power... I've already took an oath that every 2G I would breed would be either Raffled or Gifted (apart from a 2G from Anagallis for myself). I'd love to start raffling 2Gs "regularly". XD

Same here, same here. Honestly the only reason I still enter the raffle every month is because I really really want to gift 2Gs to those people I see around the forums that haven't managed to get one themselves. It would make my *year* to be able to surprise people with random 2Gs. Alas, hasn't happened yet.

*nibbles on a cookie*

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Same here, same here. Honestly the only reason I still enter the raffle every month is because I really really want to gift 2Gs to those people I see around the forums that haven't managed to get one themselves. It would make my *year* to be able to surprise people with random 2Gs. Alas, hasn't happened yet.

*nibbles on a cookie*

I managed to trade for a 2G about a week ago, which I raffled off. I would like to do it with my own eggs though, so I had more control. :( I love making people happy and making their day. That's pretty much why I Raffle/Glomp a lot, not to mention trade my CB Rares for very, very cheap. I really don't have greediness in my mind at all. Maybe one day the RNG GONs will bless moi. XD

Congrats to all the new owners of shinies!

*takes a consolation cookie*