Kaini

Raffle Discussion

3 hours ago, coo_ said:

Didn't win, but congrats to everyone who did! So nice to see so many shinies that now belong to familiar faces (er...avatars? you know what I mean ^^')

This made me giggle. 

As I expected - no prize for me *sigh*

To be honest at this point I'd be more surprised with a win message than the no win one XD

Anyway, congrats to all the winners! c:

Congrats everyone! It's been so quiet the past few times and so now it's extra awesome to see so many forumers get lucky this time around! :D

(also no win here boohoo etc etc)

Didn't win this month, but congrats to all winners!

Congrats, winners! No win here as per usual. Maybe next month. Then I can name it something Easter-y.

Congrats to everyone :D

I think I'm the worst winner ever, I was still in bed checking emails and twitter when a notification with a title " [Dragon Cave] February 2018 Raffle" showed up. My first thought was something like "No way!", then a glitch didn't let me claim the egg. So instead of celebrating or trying to find out what was wrong with claiming my prize... I decided to nap some more XD

7 hours ago, Lumiya said:

I think I'm the worst winner ever, I was still in bed checking emails and twitter when a notification with a title " [Dragon Cave] February 2018 Raffle" showed up. My first thought was something like "No way!", then a glitch didn't let me claim the egg. So instead of celebrating or trying to find out what was wrong with claiming my prize... I decided to nap some more XD

I had that same glitch... & did the same thing - decided to get some sleep & try again in the morning (the link worked then!).

On 3/2/2018 at 1:27 AM, Kaini said:

Still a nope for me. Kinda forgot to check until now.

Well, I always forget to enter the raffle... So for this month at least, I'm already in.

Congrats to the winners!

On 3/3/2018 at 2:37 PM, Chococat0815 said:

Well, I always forget to enter the raffle... So for this month at least, I'm already in.

Congrats to the winners!

Thankyou for this post @Chococat0815. I had best go and put in MY entry also.

NO chance of winning if your name isn't in there, right? RIGHT!

How could that be fair when people already have CB Prizes win another CB Prize and another CB Prize when other people didn't win anything keep losing!

Because it is RANDOM. Just like sometimes people win the lottery twice and even three times.

It's sad for non-winners and annoying - but it is absolutely fair.

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Because it is RANDOM. Just like sometimes people win the lottery twice and even three times.

It's sad for non-winners and annoying - but it is absolutely fair.

Quoted for truth.

That is exactly why MANY would like a store or some other way to get pretty CB prizes.

I don't oppose the raffle remaining as it is.... Just... a way of earning a prize'd be nice!

I do agree with you @Fuzzbucket ok however they could do a limit to cb prizes for sometime ... i know it will be a mess if everyone got one for his scroll but i just feel frustrated a lot :( 

First week's breeding was a fail. I think once I finish this gift, though, I'll start gifting offspring since I don't think bronze tinsels are worth much. Saw someone else do it, thought it was kinda cool.

13 minutes ago, TheOldHat said:

First week's breeding was a fail. I think once I finish this gift, though, I'll start gifting offspring since I don't think bronze tinsels are worth much. Saw someone else do it, thought it was kinda cool.

2nd gen prizes are always desirable (even bronze ones). :P Still, it's really generous of you to think of gifting your babies.

2nd-gen Prizes, no matter the color/breed, often go for an arm and leg, and can be very difficult to actually get in trade. That's why it's so wonderful whn Prize owners gift their 2nd-gens, because while of course they are under no obligation to make their offspring available to anyone at all, it's definitely reassuring to know that not *all* 2nd-gens cost so much.

(any typos in this post can be blamed on being half-asleep, ugh)

6 hours ago, TheOldHat said:

I'm currently looking for a 2g Frill from Bronze Tinsel . . . (just saying)

So my Shimmer is probably one of the least productive breeders in the entire game (unless you like 2nd gen Nocturnes as much as I do), but for some reason... she likes to spit out shinies after the monthly raffles. I see it as a sign. Besides "stop breeding me to commons whose ratios are screwed up".

I'm holding a 2nd gen giveaway raffle here if anybody is interested. I've yet to find a way to flood the site with CB prizes and crash the market, so unfortunately 2nd gens are the best I can do.

3 hours ago, Nine said:

So my Shimmer is probably one of the least productive breeders in the entire game (unless you like 2nd gen Nocturnes as much as I do), but for some reason... she likes to spit out shinies after the monthly raffles. I see it as a sign. Besides "stop breeding me to commons whose ratios are screwed up".

*giggles* Your Shimmer sounds awesome. Maybe she wants a more uncommon mate? (you are awesome for doing a raffle!)

Better late than never.... i did not recieve a win or lose message (for february) on my raffle page despite entering. Im assuming others experienced similar issues judging by the posts i skimmed. Im not the only one that recieved no win/lose message, correct?

6 hours ago, Nathair said:

Better late than never.... i did not recieve a win or lose message (for february) on my raffle page despite entering. Im assuming others experienced similar issues judging by the posts i skimmed. Im not the only one that recieved no win/lose message, correct?

I might be wrong about this, but doesn't the win/lose message only last for a certain amount of time? When did you check? I just looked at my raffle page and a week later it's no longer displaying the lose message. My understanding is that it only hangs around if you won, in which case you have the whole month to claim your prize. I think the lose messages disappear which could be why you didn't see it.