Kaini

Raffle Discussion

1 minute ago, Felinor said:

Oh congrats Rexsa!  :)

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Congratulations!  Dunno if anyone's put this here recently, but it was helpful to me: CB Prizes: A User Guide

Thank you this will be helpful!

Woo congrats Rexsa! It's nice to see someone winning - I mean, I know people win every month, but we don't always get to join the party and cheer XD

Congrats to all the other winners as well, and better luck next time to everyone else! :P 

I checked the raffle page around an hour after the drawing, and to my surprise, I won a Bronze Shimmer! :o:o Thanks, TJ, for bringing it back! :D

Congrats to Rexsaurus and the other winners! 

Edited by obelisk_light

1 minute ago, obelisk_light said:

I checked the raffle page around an hour after the drawing, and to my surprise, I've won a Bronze Shimmer! :o:oThanks, TJ, for bringing it back! :D

Congrats to Rexsaurus and the other winners! 

Congrats to you too!

I also got a Bronze Shimmer.

Congrats winners! It must be a nice feeling, which I still never experienced :P

Watch out for sunspots today! The RNG has gone crazy & gave me a Silver Tinsel!

I usually forget to check, guess that's why the cave also sends you an email.  :) I now have a bronze tinsel. 

It feels great to see "old" players getting a shiny :D

Congrats again winners!

I can't believe I actually won.

I got a Silver Tinsel - just what I wanted!

The funny thing is that I almost forgot to check the raffle page 'cause I didn't expect to win anything :lol:

*cheeeers all the winners!* It's great to see some familiar names winning these things. Congrats everyone!

No win for me of course, not that I expected it (okay, a tiny part of me had hoped...). 

No win here, which doesn't surprise me. Congratulations to all new winners. It's really nice to see a lot of older/well-known players getting shinies.

Didn't win, but congrats to everyone who did! So nice to see so many shinies that now belong to familiar faces (er...avatars? you know what I mean ^^')

No win for me, which kind of sucks because I was crossing my fingers for a birthday Prize. Oh well.

Congrats to the winners! As others have said, it's nice to see new faces in the winning pool. I hope your new Prizes produce many shiny babies for you :)

6 hours ago, Laliana said:

I can't believe I actually won.

I got a Silver Tinsel - just what I wanted!

The funny thing is that I almost forgot to check the raffle page 'cause I didn't expect to win anything :lol:

Congratulations!!!  That's the BEST one!  :)  <3  I hope it breeds you many lovely shinies!

And congrats to the other winners, too!  It's true, I like seeing people who are "dedicated forum players" winning these lovely dragons!

Edited by Kelkelen

2 hours ago, SamuelMaybird said:

No shiny here,le sigh

I second this. no cb shiny,Le sigh. maybe next month?

Anyhow, Conga-rats to the ones who did win! *Still hoping for a shimmer, someday,myself!^

Edited by JavaTigress

Nice to see some winners that I know have been around for awhile. Congrats to you all! :D

No win for me, but that was expected. *sigh*