Kaini

Raffle Discussion

no win, what else, congrats to the winners, I would also appreciate other requirements in the future *sigh*

15 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

But look how easy for people who are rarely active to win? Yes, it's all up to the rng but all you have to do is raise three dragons and then leave for the month and come back on raffle day. Very easy if you time it time it right as well

But if you're not that active - why would you even bother ?

No win for EG again. :( But I'm looking forward to February and some luck. :) Odds are both things I want to happen in Feb won't, but I'm really hoping for a Prize. Congrats to the winners this month!

1 hour ago, Earth Gurl said:

No win for EG again. :( But I'm looking forward to February and some luck. :) Odds are both things I want to happen in Feb won't, but I'm really hoping for a Prize. Congrats to the winners this month!

Same here. 

No luck for me this time, either. But hey, at least I will have another chance in February.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:38 AM, Amazon_warrior said:

*wanders in, offers around a box of "no win here" cookies*

Thanks for the cookie! I figure if I were to win... the next day there would be massive sunspots that would kill every computer on the planet!

Only started the raffles recently and still not luck lolol. Ah well, I just enter them for fun anyway x)

-eats cookie while secretly raging at this lil message vv-

image.png.4ff8c23ca2fd27d1a34c71bf89e9cb81.png

Well, the winners seem to be keeping quiet this month. But congratulations to you all, anyway! :D

As usually I shall be munching the "no win here" cookies. But hope springs eternal and I have entered again for February. At least it is not quite so long to wait to find out that I have not won again. :lol:

5 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Any cookies left? I forgot to check until today. XD

I baked some fresh.  :)

Just now, RWyvern said:

Haha it’s not even telling me if I was drawn or not.

Winners are notified immediately, but everyone else has to wait a few hours to find out that they lost. No message means a loss.

4 minutes ago, The_Bucket said:

Winners are notified immediately, but everyone else has to wait a few hours to find out that they lost. No message means a loss.

Ooooh I’ve been kinda absent for a while, didn’t know that XD darn it, no new shiny for me.

1 minute ago, Godzalla said:

no win no win i'm really sick of that! did anyone win anyway or is it just a prank! 

I won a few months back, so its not a joke. People do win.

1 minute ago, Starscream said:

I won a few months back, so its not a joke. People do win.

Than i guess i'm not counted as "People"! lol

Just now, Godzalla said:

Hmmmm,are you a 30 story tall reptilian creature? I'm a 25 foot tall transformer :P

1 minute ago, Godzalla said:

Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm not counted as "People" either! :lol:

No win this month either, not that I was expecting one XD . I think I'll have a shock if I ever win at this rate... :D

3 minutes ago, Felinor said:

No win this month either, not that I was expecting one XD . I think I'll have a shock if I ever win at this rate... :D

I hear that!  Stayed up to hatch an egg so I'd have a free slot 'just in case' . . .

That was too optimistic, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, The_Bucket said:

I saw this and went to check the raffle page and saw nothing and I assumed I didn't win anything, a few minutes later I looked again and almost had a heart attack when I saw I had won a prize!

1 minute ago, Rexsaurus said:

I saw this and went to check the raffle page and saw nothing and I assumed I didn't win anything, a few minutes later I looked again and almost had a heart attack when I saw I had won a prize!

Congratulations!  Dunno if anyone's put this here recently, but it was helpful to me: CB Prizes: A User Guide