Kaini

Raffle Discussion

No win here but . Shame about not being able to pick your code, had a list picked out already but... I can see how much effort would be required to sort out a possible 60 codes per month. The fact that we have prizes back is more than enough reward in my book, the code would have just been a bonus.

Congratulations to those that won and good luck to all for next month.

I didn't win, but with my luck wasn't expecting anything different. Congrats to all who did!

About the monthly raffle, I think it is simply great. Just I hope next requirements to join the raffle will be a little more difficult. I mean, asking to raise 3 adults is like asking nothing. Even if you don't play anymore you can pick 3 eggs from the cave, put them into an hatchery and forget everything until the end of the month.

I think the raffle should be for player who put a little effort into playing. Just a little, I'm not asking for anything too difficult, but something like raising at least 8-10 adults.

It does make me wonder how much of an issue multi-scrollers will be...

Wait so winners were pulled and there was no notification? I didn't even know how to enter, so was it automatic?

Congrats winners! *fingers crossed for next time*

Edited by Clya

Wait so winners were pulled and there was no notification? I didn't even know how to enter, so was it automatic?

Account -> Raffle Status

You have to enter the raffle by going to your account>raffle status>enter raffle

You have to enter the raffle by going to your account>raffle status>enter raffle

Was there somewhere that said this? Because I had no clue and honestly feel a bit bummed about it now (and dumb that I missed it)....

Thank you for the answer though!

Was there somewhere that said this? Because I had no clue and honestly feel a bit bummed about it now (and dumb that I missed it)....

Thank you for the answer though!

It said on the news page for the Cave birthday.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179238

Good luck next raffle! smile.gif

Edited by dejaentndu

Congrats winners! smile.gif

Since they're not tradeable (which probably is a good thing), I hope if I ever win it will be a Bronze Tinsel. I wouldn't complain about anything else biggrin.gif , but I really love them the most.

And I have to keep reminding myself that most players still won't have a CB Prize in several years, and that "most players" probably includes myself. To the non-maths part of my brain the new system really looks like "yay, I will probably win a Prize soon!"... and that's just not true, sadly.

Not winning is not exceptionally bad luck. Winning is exceptionally good luck. As I said about the raffle several years ago: if there were 50 or 100 people standing in a circle and TJ was in the center tossing a tomato in a random direction, nobody would expect to be the one hit by the tomato. 🍅

(Of course I don't know how many people there are in the circle to make the analogy perfect. Depends on how many players participate in the raffle.)

Wait... what?

Was not expecting to win straight up... I feel a little guilty. (I won a Silver Tinsel)

Keep up the raffle entries to those who missed out this time - it DOES happen to people who don't usually win anything (that is usually me...)

I DO like that they are not tradeable. Should stop unreasonable requests or demands in the trade threads.

A bit sad that unclaimed prizes will end up in the void and there will be no re-draws if it happens :L

Probably minimum 10.000 people will enter every month so 60 prizes really isn't a lot to hand out to the bunch ~

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Perma Monthly Raffles are godsend. They give a little excitement to look forward to each month. Congrats to those who won!

I'm actually wondering if it's possible to see your entry ticket? Or the numbers are so long, it's impossible?

Like... a real life lottery you can say. When you enter, the Raffle page displays your entry number. Maybe you can even view the winning numbers. It doesn't change the current system. Just adds an extra perception transparency.

I didn't win, but I thought each month was going to be different. I wasn't expecting June to be the same as May 🤔

Congrats to all the winners ! 🤗

I also think it's pretty cool that they're protected from sickness and can't be traded. I'm not exactly bummed that the task for June is the same, but I was hoping for some thing different. 😕

Either way, I'm thankful that the Raffles are back, and I like the way in which they've returned for the most part 🙃

Wait... what?

Was not expecting to win straight up... I feel a little guilty. (I won a Silver Tinsel)

Aw, don't feel guilty - congratulations smile.gif

I was secretly not wanting to announce it, but I'm waaaay too excited...

I got a silver tinsel! Just what I wanted, and I got a weird feeling that I was going to get something. Couldn't sleep. o.o But I will NOT trade babies away until much much later. Probably third gens only.

But I love the fact that they aren't tradable. This'll be great for personal lines and making more checkers!!

Congrats other winners! biggrin.gif

Edited by 20mia08

Congrats to the winners! biggrin.gif

I know I'm not mathematically likely to win a Prize raffle anytime soon but I'm still feeling hopeful rolleyes.gif

I got a "sorry" ;u;

But I have more chances to make my prize checkers,that's fine tongue.gif

Congrats winners! biggrin.gif

Edited by Moulder

Oh no! I forgot to enter. Congrats to the winners, and I will have to remember to enter in June.

Congratulations to the winners!

I shall have to keep trying. I don't really care that the entry requirements are the same for June, but I did think they might be a little harder. Raising 3 adults is nothing for me. I often have more than that grow up in a day.

Thanks again, TJ, for bringing back the raffles! Gives me something to hope for and look forward to each month. And losing doesn't sting so bad when one only has to wait a month for another chance.

I feel a bit guilty for announcing it but I couldn't believe with MY terrible luck I won.. Too excited to keep quiet. (Gold Shimmer!! I'm so happy!!)

Congrats to the other winners and I hope everyone who lost doesn't give up. There will be plenty more chances~! After all, it's only a month wait for the next raffle smile.gif

^____^

I won? Totally not expecting to see that in my email this morning. Sad I can't choose the code I've been wanting for years, but I have a lovely bronze tinsel on my scroll <3

The new raffle system is sleek and fun. I like it.

Congrats to the winners, if I ever win, I would hope for a Gold Tinsel or a Silver Tinsel, so that I can finally get the 2nd gen Prize mates I need

I'm very happy to hear these guys are non-tradeable. That'll both keep trading from exploding entirely, and reduce the people multi-scrolling to try and get one.

I did not get one this time, but with how many people I see saying they got one I have hope I'll get one sooner rather than later! What an exciting time to be a part of this game!