Kaini

Raffle Discussion

I didn't win either, but congrats to those that did!

I just entered for next month's raffle, and wow, those requirements were easy.

7 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

I love seeing people who I've seen around alot (even if I am too shy to talk to anyone) who win the raffle! Congrats guys!

*shuffles over to the cookie plate to grab one*

Hey baby, lol don't be mad tonight but...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Xk3V8

and save me a cookie!!

1 hour ago, borntobefree said:

Hey baby, lol don't be mad tonight but...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Xk3V8

and save me a cookie!!

I hate us using the same laptop stuff I just accidentally posted with you on the forum.  Hence accidental post above.

Winners dun get cookies only us losers can get them. 😛 lmao

Happy birthday again. Already gave you your gift in real life. Can't believe I've been playing forever and you just get here after I force you to make your own scroll and now look. You win a prize and I still have nothing..  XD

Congrats to ElpuntThing, Rah., Bajka20, Diame. Steeve, Starbit-Plushie, bonvoyage & HAPPY BIRTHDAY @borntobefree :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

1 hour ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Congrats to ElpuntThing, Rah., Bajka20, Diame. Steeve, Starbit-Plushie, bonvoyage & HAPPY BIRTHDAY @borntobefree :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

Thank You so much!! For both, lol

WHAT IN THE ****  Aaaaalrighty then

They strike when you least expect them.

Happy New Year, ya?

(And congrats to the new winners!!! It makes me happy to see so many familiar names get one :D)

6 minutes ago, Diame said:

Kind of nervous unfogging it, but I thought I would just let you all see it;

https://dragcave.net/lineage/QeNwS

Don't worry. They can't die from sickness (the raffle page mentions this so you can read it for yourself - should be at the bottom somewhere) ^_^ It's basically perma-warded.

Edited by Soulsborne

2 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

Don't worry. They can't die from sickness (the raffle page mentions this so you can read it for yourself - should be at the bottom somewhere) ^_^ It's basically perma-warded.

I know, but I still worry. Ever since I had a CB gold viewbombed, I've been wary...

Yay new prizes! Congrats to all the winners. Next requirements aren't so hard. I forgot to enter in December x)

I have been playing the lottery every time since it started, and have been playing DC for a decade, almost since the beginning...and never expected to win anything...

Then I won a bronze tin in my birthday month november 😀

And I won again on New Years Eve, my absolute favourite, the silver shimmer 😍

Ive had a rough year, to say it least... but this made me smile and belive I can have some great luck as well, even if I havent before.  Might sound stupid... but this game and my luck gave me some hope I havent had for a long time ❤

Thanks.... ❤

And congrats to fellow winners! 😀

Edited by Leneth.

31 minutes ago, Leneth. said:

I have been playing the lottery every time since it started, and have been playing DC for a decade, almost since the beginning...and never expected to win anything...

Then I won a bronze tin in my birthday month november 😀

And I won again on New Years Eve, my absolute favourite, the silver shimmer 😍

Ive had a rough year, to say it least... but this made me smile and belive I can have some great luck as well, even if I havent before.  Might sound stupid... but this game and my luck gave me some hope I havent had for a long time ❤

Thanks.... ❤

And congrats to fellow winners! 😀

That was lovely to read, and I'm feeling so happy that you won right now!

Congrats to all the winners, I hope it made your day a great one too! :D 

Wow! After 9 years, some strange new button appeared on the Raffle page. Then a cute little bronze egg appeared. Very nice end to a rough week. :) Congratulations to the rest who won, and best of luck to those still trying. You never know when it might happen...

On 1/1/2019 at 8:12 PM, Yhme said:

WHAT IN THE ****  Aaaaalrighty then

They strike when you least expect them.

Happy New Year, ya?

(And congrats to the new winners!!! It makes me happy to see so many familiar names get one :D)

Congrats. :D 

Edited by Bajka20

*flops* I got a gorgeous shiny in the last raffle! After having played the game for years and never been able to trade for anything higher than a 3rd gen prize (I'm rubbish at catching rares to trade), I'm extremely happy and excited :'D 

Congrats to everyone else who has won a raffle or event etc, past and present! 

It's about time to start baking cookies again. :P I wonder who will win this time...

Win or lose, I'll eat celebratory cookies because 31st is my last test of the semester and I'll be free. I'm cooking those cookies alright!!

(But yeah, I mean, I wouldn't say no to a Shimmerscale 😛 )