Kaini

Raffle Discussion

Yeah, I wish I could get a CB Shimmerscale too. I don't really like Tinsels at all, I dislike it how the sprite shows very little of the dragon's body. But knowing my luck, if I someday just somehow happen to win, it'll probably be a Tinsel. And probably a bronze one too, just the color I like the least. :rolleyes: Yeah, yeah, I should be thankful that I won something at all. But... I can't help it.

Okay.... so.... is this the complete list of dragons we need in order to enter the next lottery contest for the prize dragon?

Baikala

Deep Sea

Shallow Water

Water Dragon

Red Finned Tidal?

Anything else?

@Sinion Kabe

Congrats again! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your little beauty will be perfectly behaved! ❤️

@StormBirdRising

I think that's about all - at least that's what I figured out, too.

Edited by Astreya

5 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Okay.... so.... is this the complete list of dragons we need in order to enter the next lottery contest for the prize dragon?

Baikala

Deep Sea

Shallow Water

Water Dragon

Red Finned Tidal?

Anything else?

Not the Red-finned Tidal, it's a lindwyrm not a sea serpent.  I thnk it's only those top four, at least according to the Dragon Encyclopedia.

1 minute ago, Sunrunner said:

Not the Red-finned Tidal, it's a lindwyrm not a sea serpent.  I thnk it's only those top four, at least according to the Dragon Encyclopedia.

Thanks. I want to get them early this time. :)

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

No win for me this month. I feel kind of guilty for entering since I already have a CB Prize, but it's impossible to resist the urge. I would love to have a Silver Shimmer someday. Anyhow, congrats to this month's winners!

Those cookies are adorable, by the way!

I know what you mean. On one hand I feel guilty for entering but on the other sometimes I feel like I have a defective prize and maybe another one would produce better results. Plus I would love a silver shimmer. 

Just now, john_jones said:

I can't  - still - believe I won! I used to be out of any luck!

Congratulations and good luck in the next one too 🍀

1 minute ago, StormBirdRising said:

Congratulations and good luck in the next one too 🍀

Thank you!

I am putting a magic lucky spell in you as well.

Oh my oh my, never thought I’d have a prize! Least fond of the bronze shimmers but perhaps now they’ll grow on me…

If I ever win the raffle, I may just drop down dead.😂  Congrats to the lucky winners!

Congrats to the winners!

12 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

Excited about the raffle requirement though, will use them as zombie fodder :P 

This! Got 2 eggs and 1 hatchie already since preparing for hatchie Zombies will commence in 5 days for me and after that it will be time for Holiday breeding so not that much time this month for me at least. I wanted to breed some Shallow Waters to the AP as well but that didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. In fact, I was ready to give up, when the first few breedings resulted in a lot of nothing despite fertility boosts. Guess everyone had the same idea. 😅

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

No win for me this month. I feel kind of guilty for entering since I already have a CB Prize, but it's impossible to resist the urge. I would love to have a Silver Shimmer someday. Anyhow, congrats to this month's winners!

Me too. And I actually got the one that I think I would have chosen if given the choice. But wouldn't it be nice to have a CB breeding pair? A girl can dream right?

Can I still get a cookie, please, even as a previous winner? They look delicious.

1 hour ago, MiaLily said:

Can I still get a cookie, please, even as a previous winner? They look delicious.

Sure!  Fresh cookies each raffle for anyone not picked this time!  :) *passes the plate round*

2 hours ago, osean said:

I know what you mean. On one hand I feel guilty for entering but on the other sometimes I feel like I have a defective prize and maybe another one would produce better results. Plus I would love a silver shimmer. 

My Prize definitely acts "defective" sometimes (*cough* most of the time *cough*) too. 9 weeks in and only 3 eggs produced, 0 of which are shinies. Sigh.

And I definitely agree with @Soulsborne and @MiaLily that it would be nice to be able to have a breeding pair, especially if the second Prize could be a variant of my choice. But I'm pretty lucky that I won and it's a variant that I like, so I'm happy enough for now. I still wouldn't pass up that Silver Shimmer though if it magically appeared on my scroll...

Edited by The Dragoness

5 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

i feel the same way. i keep entering because i'd love a silver shimmer, though i already won a cb prize last year. 

fabulous cookies, nom. 

congratulations to the winners :)

6 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I hope you get a Silver Shimmer if you ever win again! No one should feel guilty for entering, no matter their past win-status (plus, I love seeing familiar names win, lol!)

Zombie-fodder, that's what i'm looking at the requirements as too. ... Despite having over 500 potential fodder adults at the moment. If I have to raise them anyways, I might as well do something useful with them! Though, turns out I *do* need more Shallow Waters, so if I get any of those they might have to live.

I have a suggestion I hope will help body type confusion in the future, especially since many players don't access forums to get clarifications like these. For example we have a lot of water based dragons but several are not actually sea serpents despite looking like one. If anyone has anything to say on the thread please do :)

13 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

My Prize definitely acts "defective" sometimes (*cough* most of the time *cough*) too. 9 weeks in and only 3 eggs produced, 0 of which are shinies. Sigh.

And I definitely agree with @Soulsborne and @MiaLily that it would be nice to be able to have a breeding pair, especially if the second Prize could be a variant of my choice. But I'm pretty lucky that I won and it's a variant that I like, so I'm happy enough for now. I still wouldn't pass up that Silver Shimmer though if it magically appeared on my scroll...

Don't feel bad it took mine over a month to produce anything.  I still mostly get "no interest" or "no egg produced"

I have loaded my scroll with all the "questionable" breeds.  once they hatch and get close to growing I'll fog them to stagger adults to see which if any add to my count. :)

Still no win cookie for me...

Where is that post anyway?

Edit: I never noticed how few sea serpents there are.

...We should make more.

Edited by Shokomon

Congrats to all the winners! Onward to next month! Hope springs eternal.

Hi everyone, I can't believe I won a bronze shimmer! honestly I don't know what to breed it with

I didn't expect to win anything at all, what a way to start a new month XD