Kaini

Raffle Discussion

3 days until the next raffle. Got all your wyrms raised yet?

Oh, definitely! I coincidentally was hunting for Xenowyrms during late of August, so they grew up at September, lucky me :v

Wish I'm a tiny bit luckier in raffles, though

Even though I know the chances are very slim, I get excited for every raffle. Ever since I started the game it's been a dream of mine to have a CB Prize. :) 

On 9/17/2018 at 1:40 PM, animatedrose said:

But hopefully the requirements don't hit levels where only a handful of people have a chance to enter because it's so restrictive and outs 90% of the player base.

I don't think the requirements will be like that, I'm pretty sure they're only there to keep people from logging in once a month, grabbing three common eggs, and entering the raffle by only being active for a few days...

10 hours ago, aqub said:

Even though I know the chances are very slim, I get excited for every raffle. Ever since I started the game it's been a dream of mine to have a CB Prize. :) 

Yeah, it's kind of reflexive/automatic to get excited about the idea of winning even if you know you probably won't. I always get that little anticipation-rush when I go to check the results, even though it's not really too high on my scroll-goals list. 

I entered about halfway through the month, but this morning I was thinking about the fact that I hadn't seen many Xenos in the biomes lately and I figured everyone was grabbing them fast for last-minute raffle entries. And then my mind insisted on doing the calculations to figure out the latest possible time you could grab a CB Xeno in order for it to grow up before the raffle ends. lol

I almost forgot to enter :rolleyes: Had my Wyrms raised weeks ago but obvs didn't hit the 'Enter' button for some inconceivable reason. Saw this thread pop up and checked out of reflex - *phew* Thank you guys

All checked out and ready to go. Crossing my fingers, just like every month...

Maybe I should set myself a ridiculous 'If I Win' thing? Hmm... If I win, I have to glomp its first three Prize offspring. :P

Oh yea, that could be a thing

If I win this month's raffle, I'm gonna give away Rares daily

(Yes I dare say that, I know the odds are too low)

Well, as expected, nothing for me :P 

Congrats to any happy winner :)

It seems we came back to the good old "Raise 3 adult dragons" which is honestly disappointing! I was expecting more diversity before seeing this particular requirement again, but well... I guess for lineage-focused people who want to prepare for Halloween, the simple task doesn't interfere at all, so that's good. I know I have multiple hatchies nearly ready to hatch so I should meet the requirement tomorrow at the latest, yay!

I raised 6 Wyverns in Sept. - my counter logged 2, then stopped.  I didn't get in on the Raffle because of it.  I mean, I've never won anything anyway, but whyyyyyyyyyyy didn't my critters count??

13 minutes ago, topaz08 said:

I raised 6 Wyverns in Sept. - my counter logged 2, then stopped.  I didn't get in on the Raffle because of it.  I mean, I've never won anything anyway, but whyyyyyyyyyyy didn't my critters count??

Only Wyrms were count not the Wyverns.

*puts out a plate of freshly baked "No Win Here" cookies*

*nibbles on one*

Congrats to the lucky ones!

16 minutes ago, topaz08 said:

wyverns =/ wyrms

Xenowyrms and red-tailed wyrms were the ones that counted.  Sorry you missed your entry last month.

*passes around the platter of no-win cookies while munching on one*

Almost a disappointment the requirement this month is any 3 adult dragons...boring.  The fuss over the requirements is becoming the most excitement from the raffle the majority of us get.

Grats to the lucky ones!

Edited by Dracaena

I'll help - *passes around the platter of no-win cookies while munching on one* (& already entered for October)

Congrats to the winners!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

No win here as well. Congrats to the winners!

Also, it shows raise 3 dragons again, maybe it will refresh tomorrow? I don't remember if the new wyrm requirements showed immediately.

4 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

No win here as well. Congrats to the winners!

Also, it shows raise 3 dragons again, maybe it will refresh tomorrow? I don't remember if the new wyrm requirements showed immediately.

They did and it's really disappointing to me 

1 minute ago, Dalek Raptor said:

They did and it's really disappointing to me 

I see. After all the fuss about the wyrms raising any three dragons is a bit anti-climatic :lol: 

2 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Almost a disappointment the requirement this month is any 3 adult dragons...boring.  The fuss over the requirements is becoming the most excitement from the raffle the majority of us get.

Same here. I was kinda excited about a new random requirement and it is just.. raise 3. Oh well, at least I'll have that done in a minute.. (I fogged everything that would grow up while I was asleep to have a chance that one of them was required for the new raffle)

That being said, I didn't hope for a win myself (as I've already won once) but instead hoped for my boyfried and/or sister.

(of course, they were happy for me last time but it is understandably disappointing to have somebody close to you winning while you are waiting for a win yourself)

And, what should I say, I am a lucky charm :) My sister just found out that she has won (you should have heard that scream of excitement :D )

For next month I need to focus that luck on my poor bf who is the only one of us without his own prize (but he is a good sport about it) ❤️

Also congrats to all other winners!

Edit: She just told me she won a Gold Tinsel - that means my bf needs to get silver some time in the future :D then we would have a whole Tinsel family. (not that that's likely)

Edited by Soulsborne

I am amazed to report that I failed to win. WHAT a surprise XD 

I actually won a Silver Shimmer.

I await the ability to do ridiculous lineages with my own dragons because of this new development.

8 minutes ago, Commander Wymsy said:

I actually won a Silver Shimmer.

I await the ability to do ridiculous lineages with my own dragons because of this new development.

4 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Oh my gosh. I won. Someone pinch me.

Congrats, you two! :)