Sign in to follow this  
angelicdragonpuppy

Can't remove dragon from group

I go to one of my groups, click on the dragon I want to remove, uncheck the group box on its "add to group" page, save... and it's still there. Have tried several times, both from the view page and the default add to group option that pops up when in the group sad.gif

Did you try clearing cache/cookies?

I haven't started on groups yet, so can't go test myself. >.>

Doing so would knock out all my history on my phone, so I'm going to wait til tonight and testing on my laptop before walking that road xd.png

Or maybe someone else can try and see if they have the same issue?

I just tested it with one of my groups by removing an egg from a group by using the drop-down list for it on the Group page, and it worked fine. (On my laptop, using FF.)

Doing so would knock out all my history on my phone, so I'm going to wait til tonight and testing on my laptop before walking that road xd.png

Or maybe someone else can try and see if they have the same issue?

I'm having no issues removing dragons from groups on mobile, but as an aside, in most mobile browsers you can choose to clear "cached images and files" separately from "browsing history" (quotes taken from Chrome on Android).

No problems on my end. I'm on mobile and was able to remove a dragon from a group without trouble. smile.gif

I'm having no issues removing dragons from groups on mobile, but as an aside, in most mobile browsers you can choose to clear "cached images and files" separately from "browsing history" (quotes taken from Chrome on Android).

Thanks for checking. I cleared everything (no cookie only option for me, unfortunately) and it's still not working. I even tried going to the group via filter rather than the group account link and still no dice.

I'm going to post my exact steps just to be thorough...

Go to account settings

Go to groups

Select group

Click the add to group option of dragon I want to remove

Unselect group

Select save

Then it sends me back to the group I'm in, with the dragon still there. Neither refreshing the page or leaving and returning to the group changes this. Clicking on the dragon to access its group list via its view page doesn't change this.

I'm on an IPhone 6 that was just sent to me two days ago to cover a damaged one, so everything on my end should be up to date and bug free. Using the standard iPhone safari web browser.

Do you have google chrome as an option to use on your phone? You might have better luck there.

Is it a public group? Maybe someone could take a look at the group & let you know if the offending dragon is still showing up for everyone, or if it's just your scroll as viewable by you?

Is it a public group? Maybe someone could take a look at the group & let you know if the offending dragon is still showing up for everyone, or if it's just your scroll as viewable by you?

@Syiren: not sure, but at any rate I'd rather not abandon my default browser over such a little thing. I can always fix it on computer, it'd just be nice if mobile worked too X'D

I'm trying to kick Varudel and Fortunefall out: https://dragcave.net/group/7027

I'm having trouble removing dragons from groups. For example, I started a Pygmy group and added all Misfits, then started to manually remove the few I didn't want by unchecking them individually. They are still there though. They don't want to leave, silly misfits xd.png

I can't see any dragons of those names at the moment. Are they still there for you?

Ah sorry, I removed those ones manually on my laptop some time ago, but I was trying to kick Helluvatime out on my phone last night with no luck.

I had a similar issue when I made a group for all my Ridgewings using the "add all dragons of this breed" option, and then tried to remove the Tans. I could only remove them by using the dropdown menu, the /add page kept them in the group. Have you tried removing the dragons using the dropdown menu instead of the separate "add to group" page? (I don't have a smartphone/tablet/etc. so I can't check mobile, but does the dropdown menu even exist on mobile?)

I'm having this, too, on mobile. 

Sign in to follow this