Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hola!

Hello everyone! I'm just making this so I can start using the forum. I've actually had an account on the site (not this forum) for almost 10 years now but I forgot about it around '09 or so and went down memory lane and found my old dragons and decided to give it a shot again. I'm surprised the site is still thriving but I'm happy to see that! I haven't used a forum in over a decade but I know that's one of the best ways to get your eggs hatched so I'm giving this a shot again. Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

Actually, hatcheries work much better for raising your dragons, as do forums where you can actually post your dragons on them. You can post a link to your scroll here, but that won't get you enough views to raise your dragons. Good luck!

Hello and welcome back to the game and to forums. If you have any questions or need help re-learning the ins and outs of the game, we have The Mentoring Project that can be really helpful. Hope you have fun.