Purpzie

Sino Summons

I summoned a female Sino with the help of a female zyu. Had 4 female Zyus and 2 males. My next batch will mature in a few days, will see if I can get a male.

I just got mine now and it's a male. I was shocked that he just popped up so easily. Also I have chronological sorting on my scroll and he is now the first one there which is kind of interesting. I also mostly have female Zyus but got a boy!

Edited by RagaDal

Welp a bunch of my hatchies finally grew up and I successfully summoned a Male and Female Sinomorph in quick succession to each other. So it looks like we can definitely get one Sinomoprh for each set of Zyus that we get. =)

Edited by SyrusAllen

I summoned a male Sino from an all male set of Zyus. Named him Sinomorpheus. ^^

I like that they appear as adults - the Zyus eat more than enough views to insta-grow another dragon! tongue.gif

Edit:

Bred my Sino to a Gaia, got a red Zyu.

Edited by Confused Cat

here's mine

I hope we will be able to get multiples.

You can indeed summon more than one Sinomorph! You need one fresh set of Zyus for each.

Your Sino's offspring disproves my theory about Zyu breeding being similar to Copper (or Xeno?) breeding, dang! Bred to a Coast Celestial and not one pink egg!

I'm very pleased that it looks like we can summon more than one. I *finally* managed to complete a set of Zynooms (I know that's not there name, but I keep mentally calling them that tongue.gif ), just grabbed the last one I needed at this hourly drop, can't believe I actually got it... blink.gif Now I just have to impatiently poke at my eggs to hatch/grow up so I can summon one of these beauties! rolleyes.gif

Edited by legofrodo12

Behold, the Mighty Meatball!

Named him as a joke, I was in the room with my parents when I summoned him and Mom said to name him Meatball. xd.png

It's so weird to me to have an adult dragon with no views. The Leetle Tree is one thing, but this is a proper dragon that can breed and everything.

I tried to breed him with a GoN to see what happens, got this. I think it's a black Zyumorph?

Has anyone else noticed the Sinomorph kinda looks like Bahamut from Final Fantasy? Kinda funny for the pwer ranger dragons to summon a Final Fantasy summon, but still cool. xd.png

I got this male. I really hope I'll be able to summon a female later on when my next set grows up. Or if we can just keep summoning them...they'd be cool to collect. laugh.gif

Maybe it's able to give a zyumorph offspring of /any/ color? c:

user posted image

My Sino's first baby is pink as well.

I just summoned my first; was a female! Just need anther pink and yellow to get my second. I was hoping for a male to go with my GoN, but there's always next time.

Here's mine ^^ I need to come up with a good name.

My Sinomorph here turned out to be female, which I was hoping for. It'd be neat to have a Sino of both genders though so I hope the another set of Zyumorphs will summon a male one once they've matured.

Zynooms (I know that's not there name, but I keep mentally calling them that  tongue.gif )

That's such a nice nickname for them. biggrin.gif

I got a female, which I thought was great since my one GoN is male. Of course she refused him immediately! I suppose it makes for a good description though. Some sort of godly rivalry.

Summoned with an yellow male and got a female Sino.

I summoned a female Sino with a black female Zyu. I was absolutely ecstatic that the name The Central Dogma wasn't taken, so it could feel super powerful and match my genetics theme for my skywing lineage and my GoNs. Don't have any name ideas for future ones yet though lol.