Purpzie

Sino Summons

Went naming my z's and realized I could summon once more - she's a lady! :)

Made my 10th summon, female, so that makes 8 female and 2 males. :dry:

I finally have a pair of male and female sinos. For some reason, I managed to summon the opposite gender I used O.o

I now have SIX females and have bred me another full set in the hope that...

Four males... Why allways males.. ? T_T

Edited by Moiken

I'm super late to the game, but I'm just so amazed that when you summon it it's already an adult?? Love it.

Just did my first summon and got a male.

I just did my SEVENTH and got a seventh female :(

I swear my scroll is coded girly.

Wow, that's some bad luck, fuzz!

Summoned my 3rd Sino today (I have the ability to summon a few more and just always forget), a female. My other two are male.

Wait, there isn't a rhyme or reason to what you get when you summon? I thought it was if you have a full set of the gender. 

I summoned my first two Sinos when I had one of each gender of each color. Summoned with a female first and got a female, summoned with a male second and got a male. I next summoned when I managed to get a full set of all female Zyus and got a female Sino. Just need a yellow male to have a full set of males and can try again, and was just figuring it would be a male.

Edited by Starphyre77

asdfghjkl; Just summoned my fourth female in a row. D| Not that I mind collecting all the gorgeous zyus, but I'm kinda occupied with other things right now. Would just like one male to have one of each. D|

6 hours ago, Starphyre77 said:

Wait, there isn't a rhyme or reason to what you get when you summon? I thought it was if you have a full set of the gender.

Pretty sure it's random. Yours must have been very lucky coincidence. =o

26 minutes ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

asdfghjkl; Just summoned my fourth female in a row. D| Not that I mind collecting all the gorgeous zyus, but I'm kinda occupied with other things right now. Would just like one male to have one of each. D|

I'd agree. I have tried all sorts of combos and still have SEVEN females.

30 minutes ago, SockPuppet Strangler said:

Well shoot sheriff; that's unfortunate... but good to know. At least I won't be surprised when i don't get what I'm expecting. Thanks.

OK that does it. I am not bothering any more. I now have 8 females and no males. I have better things to do with my life,. There SHOULD be a way to at least influence the summon....

I'm up to 4 females now, without a single male. :(

30 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm up to 4 females now, without a single male. :(

I am not impressed.... 8 ladies here :(

9 males and only 6 females

1 hour ago, fuzzbucket said:

I am not impressed.... 8 ladies here :(

Yeah, I saw your post about that. It had better not take me that many to get at least one male.:o

I've given up. Seriously. I might try again if I get a set through doing other things, but I'm DONE trying to get one by collecting.

Well, I still need more Zyus to fill my basic scroll goals, so as I manage to collect them I will keep trying, but I'm not collecting them just to summon.

Got my first one today! A male. :) Unfortunately I have quite ambitious scroll goals and I'm going to have to raise a whole bloody lot of Zyumorphs to reach my Sinomorph goal.