Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

Hello, I have three 4EG SA kins that I bred (and miraculously, no refusals, yay) - as usual, please, no bad actions and pop a dummy from the AP in the linky!

SA #1 And gone! Thank you very much for your patience - real life interrupted this evening!

SA #2

SA #3

Edited by Astiana2011

30 minutes ago, Astiana2011 said:

Hello, I have three 4EG SA kins that I bred (and miraculously, no refusals, yay) - as usual, please, no bad actions and pop a dummy from the AP in the linky!

Offered for #3, oh it's accepted already! Thanks :D

6 minutes ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Due to View Bombers this EG3 Anagallis PrizeKIN is FREE to a good home - Claim my hatchling! Please let me know who takes it.

Hiya,

I took this baby!

Kim/Meadbhb

2 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

SA #1 still here!

SA #2

SA #3

Offered on one and two 

A set of my deadline projects:  "4g" silver X gold shimmer checkers.

Take as many as you want, take all take none, it doesn't matter. Breed them however you want with whatever you want, or don't breed them at all, I don't mind what you do with them.

New version with no mistakes made in the lineage:

A Shimmerscale

A Silver

These two are related and there will be visible inbreeding if they're bred together.

Old version with messed up progenitor names:

Also a silver

This one is not related to the above two and can be bred "cleanly" with the new version if you feel like continuing the line, however some of the graves have marker names I forgot to remove that some will find unsightly.

Disclaimer:

No guarantees about any of the grave's lineage cleanliness for either version, they where used as fodder in order to make the important part of the line and might be inbred.

2 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

A set of my deadline projects:  "4g" silver X gold shimmer checkers.

Take as many as you want, take all take none, it doesn't matter. Breed them however you want with whatever you want, or don't breed them at all, I don't mind what you do with them.

New version with no mistakes made in the lineage:

A Shimmerscale

A Silver

These two are related and there will be visible inbreeding if they're bred together.

Old version with messed up progenitor names:

Also a silver

This one is not related to the above two and can be bred "cleanly" with the new version if you feel like continuing the line, however some of the graves have marker names I forgot to remove that some will find unsightly.

Disclaimer:

No guarantees about any of the grave's lineage cleanliness for either version, they where used as fodder in order to make the important part of the line and might be inbred.

Took one of the silvers, thanks!