Jump to content
Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Guillotine said:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a88d6c4283a2c15ce5abf7431319605d

https://dragcave.net/teleport/6d8866cd69500ac05760d8bbdf3d2a41


 

3rd gen Arsani hatchling from Moonstones and a RA hatchling that's slightly messy.

 

These two are still available, also have three PB Undines.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/33df9bcee30834305fd14808be478dc0
 

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Valentine's Giveaway

 

Got 3 batches of Holiday hatchies up for grabs!

 

This is for people who MISSED getting V-day dragons this year.

 

Batch 1 (Please PM or Post if you get these hatchlings): box-of-chocolates.jpg 
Batch 2 (Please PM or Post if you get these hatchlings): box-of-chocolates.jpg Gone to someone? I don't know who took them though... :(

Batch 3 (Please PM or Post if you get these hatchlings): box-of-chocolates.jpg Gone to someone? I don't know who took them though... :(

 

Edited by Shokomon
Updating Links

Share this post


Link to post

CB Nebula Egg - Will hatch in just a bit over 24 hours if you DO NOT incubate it - Please give it a good home. fine to regift: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Update to Add Prize Egg EG with lots of Spriters Alts and Fine Line Pattern, fine to regift, but would prefer not to be bitten/killed/frozen: 3Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Natayah

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Natayah said:

CB Nebula Egg - Will hatch in just a bit over 24 hours if you DO NOT incubate it - Please give it a good home. fine to regift: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Update to Add Prize Egg EG with lots of Spriters Alts and Fine Line Pattern, fine to regift, but would prefer not to be bitten/killed/frozen: 3Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks for the 2nd egg--it will grow up on my scroll!

Share this post


Link to post

Is anyone interested in a Testbreed egg from the new Valentines?

I think I found a very nice combination by breeding mine with a Black Truffle

 

Claim my egg!

Edited by Laura-Lana

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Laura-Lana said:

Is anyone interested in a Testbreed egg from the new Valentines?

I think I found a very nice combination by breeding mine with a Black Truffle

 

Claim my egg!

 

I took this! It's beautiful 

Share this post


Link to post

Aww - Thanks for posting, Ninjakittee. I am glad someone liked the combination as much as I do :)

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Happy Valentine's Giveaway

 

Got 3 batches of Holiday hatchies up for grabs!

 

This is for people who MISSED getting V-day dragons this year.

 

Batch 1 (Please PM or Post if you get these hatchlings)box-of-chocolates.jpg  Gone to someone? I don't know who took them though... :(
Batch 2 (Please PM or Post if you get these hatchlings): box-of-chocolates.jpg Gone to someone? I don't know who took them though... :(

Batch 3 (Please PM or Post if you get these hatchlings): box-of-chocolates.jpg Gone to someone? I don't know who took them though... :(

 

One batch still here!

 

Edit: WARNING! The last batch of hatches grow in 7 hours!

Edited by Shokomon
updating links

Share this post


Link to post

I have a Tinsel-fail egg up for grabs! It's been a while since I've been active on the site, so I decided to breed my Seras and give away the baby if it was a fail. :D

 

Take me home!tjenni has given this baby a new home! I hope you enjoy the little one. 😆

 

This is a two-way trade. Just toss in anything that isn't inbred and it's yours! ^_^

Edited by Namii

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Namii said:

I have a Tinsel-fail egg up for grabs! It's been a while since I've been active on the site, so I decided to breed my Seras and give away the baby if it was a fail. :D

 

Take me home!

 

This is a two-way trade. Just toss in anything that isn't inbred and it's yours! ^_^

thanks for the beauty 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, tjenni said:

thanks for the beauty 😍

No problem! ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post