Bodecia

DC Community Notice Board

Project Account Approved by _Z_

Welcome to the DC Community Notice Board! If you are looking to find homes for your eggs or hatchlings you are welcome to post here. This is an open board; everyone is welcome to post. All eggs and hatchlings are accepted. You may also announce if you are going to auto-abandon bred eggs. You may set up your own requirements for your gift, or choose whom to give to. The guidelines are below, but the main thing to remember is no chatting please. Departure announcements and "I got it" type posts only.

GUIDELINES

1. Anyone can give and receive.

2. Unless specified by the giver, there are no restrictions for receiving any eggs or hatchlings, ie.; you do not need to have a certain amount of dragon on your scroll, you do not have to be an an active Level 2 member, etc.

3. There is NO waiting list whatsoever. No need to be on one, no need to be taken off one.

4. Posting that you have offered a dummy on a two way link is considered chatting! Please do not post that you have offered, gifters can see your offers on the link.

5. Please try to post only once per page. Simply edit your original post to include new listings. You may re-post once a new page begins. This will help cut down on the amount of thread cleaning _Z_ has to do.

6. If you want to let others know you have auto-abandoned eggs, go ahead and post!

7. Please do post a thank you when you take something from the thread. It's only polite!

8. Respect others and have fun!

THREAD MONITORS

Bodecia PM Link

WoLfgIrLyS PM Link

Thread Monitors are responsible for monitoring and over seeing this Board. If your announcement does not meet the requirement of this thread, the Monitors may post or PM you a reminder. To ensure that this thread is kept up to date, the Thread Monitors will work together with Forum Monitors to decide when to have the thread wiped.

If you would like to make and submit banners for the page, please PM Bodecia (a.k.a. she who has no art skills....)!

Edited by Bodecia

4 hours ago, Imago said:

Free breeding!

I still have many checker lines and the following CBs...

• 2x regular Sweetling
  • 1x Rosebud
  • 2x Heartseeker
  • 2x Radiant Angel
  • 2x Heartstealing
  • 2x Mutamore
  • 1x Soulstone
  • 2x Floral-Crowned

...available to breed (your choice of mate; I have all breeds as CB except Prizes)! Unfortunately, with my remaining two planned breedings, I'm all locked for today, so I'd like to gift as much of the rest as I can before I breed everything to the AP.

Please PM me with the egg(s) you would like me to breed for you and the time (before 1pm cave time!) when you will be able to pick them up (preferably right away). I'll breed until 1pm cave time, afterwards I'll lock myself and be offline. (I might make an exception when you are really desperate for something I can breed and don't have space before...)

Bump! One hour left!

Edited by Imago

5g Val 09 checker hatchie:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

You're welcome Isabella! Glad you like it :D

Edited by rinoa26

I'm willing to breed any of my remaining Valentine's dragons up until 10 PM DC time tonight. PM me if there's something you want, and please be able to provude a teleport link with a dummy egg (I have precious few magi!).

Check this post for my checkers.

Remaining CBs:

1x Sweetling

1x Rosebud

2x Heartseeker

2x Arsani

2x Heartstealing

2x Soulstone

1x Floral-Crowned

Edited by Capricornus

Soulstone x Bronze Tinsel checker claimed

Valentine x Gold Shimmer checker APed

also have those CBs still available for breeding (after the checker is taken, since I only have 1 slot) Only for 1 hour, since I want to breed my last egg then

PM me, and please take the egg as soon as possible, or it will be dropped after 10 minutes (my unnamed Dragons have Code Names)

1 CB Sweetling (named)

2 CB Heartseeker (named)

1 CB Radiant Angel 

1 CB Heartstealing

1 CB Mutamore

1 CB Soulstone

2 1 CB Floral-Crown

Edited by tjenni

Anyone not have their limit of CB Floral-Crowned? Take me!  gone, enjoy!

(again!)

Edited by HeatherMarie

13 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone not have their limit of CB Floral-Crowned? Take me! 

(again!)

Rehchoortahn says thank you! (He doesn't have a forum account yet.)

Have: 

5th even generation Rosebud x Silver.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Gone. Enjoy! ^_^

Edited by missy_