Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northscales

Heya!

Hey,

my name is Northscales and I'm from austria, almost 20 years old and I joined Dragon Cave around 2010. There were times I was active and caught every dragon I could find but in the past 2 or 3 years I was very inactive. Today I remebered Dragon Cave again and saw I came almost right back for the 11th birthday of this site. I was never registered in the forum as far as I remember but in the past years I started enjoying forums so with my comeback I also joined here. Also I believe the forum can help me better finding back into Dragon Cave. All those new features and dragons...I need to catch up.

Anyway, englisch is not my mothertongue and I hope it's not too bad. I rarely talked or wrote englisch in the last months.

Hello and welcome back! I thought your English was fine. smile.gif I hope you enjoy the DC Birthday celebration!

Thank you both for the warm welcome!

And also thanks for the link to the wiki - I'm currently exploring and setting a list up, which dragons I need. (And gosh there are many)

Hello and welcome back to the game and to forums. If you have any questions or need help re-learning the ins and outs of the game, we have The Mentoring Project that can be really helpful. Hope you have fun.

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

You're quite understandable! Good luck catching up on missed dragons. I missed a year a few years ago and it went by quicker than I thought to catch up. =)