TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

been pondering those new eggs, and I'm just gonna post my theory on them--the first six generated have the codes: *1this* *2isnt* *3even* *4myyy* *5inal* *6form* that's Dragonball if I ever heard it xd.png

The actual sprites are glossy charcoal black with small patches of color-- we've got pink, blue, white, yellow, black, and red. The small patch of color is shaped suspiciously like a diamond, which has always been a huge aspect of Power Ranger costumes.

My thoughts right now? They're gonna be a six-part combination--like the Megazords from Power Rangers, if you have all six they combine together into one massive dragon--hence the final form hint wink.gif

But that's just my two cents. I know I'm gonna be floored by what they can do no matter what, so I'm waiting with baited breath~

I'm super happy for the 8th slot. Seriously. My brain and thoughts thank you.

I'm guessing the Joined DC year is a range? Feel kind of honored to be lumped in with the 2006 group xd.png

TJ's eggs are on 3 days 8 hours...

I can't remember his eggs not hatching right after getting under 4 days... blink.gif

Huh, I don't remember having a release with so many not-new eggs in the mix. I have effectively egg-locked myself and I only have two of the new eggs. I just hope I will be able to get the rest by the end of the day. unsure.gif

Is there a post about this - The codes on TJ's eggs add up to: "This isn't even my final form."

Whut ?

I can't remember his eggs not hatching right after getting under 4 days... blink.gif

That is strange, especially since they don't even have any cracks in them yet. Maybe they are just going to burst open at 3 days? Or disappear?

Is there a post about this - The codes on TJ's eggs add up to: "This isn't even my final form."

Whut ?

I've pondered it over twice now. Probs gonna be either a Megazord-style transformation, or there's a seventh one being released later in the week, and Shenron appears when you have all seven wink.gif

Wow, that is a lot of updates and I can't wait to check them out. The groups especially sound like a wonderful addition.

I see I already have the new trophy. I can't believe I have so many dragons. I am floored. And I certainly need the extra slot today since I misclicked in the cave. LOL

Whut ?

Oh, yeah, you are right. This is hilarious biggrin.gif I wonder if it means something? Maybe the eggs will change in a way? Or maybe like the power rangers the dragons will morph into one??? biggrin.gif

Happy birthday DC, and thank you TJ!

These are great updates and I love them. biggrin.gif

Happy birthday, DC! So many wonderful new updates, I love it wub.gif

been pondering those new eggs, and I'm just gonna post my theory on them--the first six generated have the codes: *1this* *2isnt* *3even* *4myyy* *5inal* *6form* that's Dragonball if I ever heard it xd.png

The actual sprites are glossy charcoal black with small patches of color-- we've got pink, blue, white, yellow, black, and red. The small patch of color is shaped suspiciously like a diamond, which has always been a huge aspect of Power Ranger costumes.

My thoughts right now? They're gonna be a six-part combination--like the Megazords from Power Rangers, if you have all six they combine together into one massive dragon--hence the final form hint wink.gif

But that's just my two cents. I know I'm gonna be floored by what they can do no matter what, so I'm waiting with baited breath~

That's a neat theory and actually sounds plausible. Though, I have to hope the original six dragons don't disappear upon forming the big one-- having to collect all six sprites again will be a pain =P

I've got them all, though panicked for a moment since I haven't noticed that I was locked with something else. No big deal, all ended well.

Back to.. sigh, sorting... An "add dragons of the same generation as the selected one" would be nice, too, gotta separate CBs from everything else x.x

@Holocast New ones appear every five minutes, they just get snatched up really quickly. This kind of thing happens often during new releases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just need the coast one and then I have all colours!

Thanks @MessengerDragon ^^

Does anyone know how long this is going on for? o: Maybe I missed it in the main post...

OMG. Everything on my wishlist is here. I think I may cry I'm so happy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Edited by Wiz

I can't remember his eggs not hatching right after getting under 4 days...  blink.gif

I've seen it happen quite often, actually. Very frustrating, but not unusual.

Edit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Holocast The length of the egg flood varies a bit from on release to the other, but I think somewhere between one and two days are normal? I could be wrong though, hopefully someone else can answer more accurately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I caught a coast eggy! I have eight eggs!

Edited by MessengerDragon

Ohhh!!!

This is the bestest DC birthday, ever!

New BSA, new sorting, new eggs, and, yeah, finally, an 8th egg slot! And the raffle!

I love it!

Thank you, TJ, and thank you, all the wonderful spriters that have made this a wonderful game!

Does anyone know how long this is going on for? o: Maybe I missed it in the main post...

How long what is going on for? These are permanent updates and a permanent release. :3

How long what is going on for? These are permanent updates and a permanent release. :3

Omg >3< That's awesome!

For some reason I thought it was a limited time :'D Thank you!

Happy birthday, DC!

I definitely feel like I've read that egg description in the completed sprites thread, but I really cannot remember the dragon at all. unsure.gif

Well, I did already thank TJ for all the wonderful new things. I'd like to do that again, because it's such a huge present ! laugh.gif

But I got so excited that I forgot to add another important thing:

A happy 11th DC Birthday to everyone here !

It sure looks like it. smile.gif