TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

This means you have 8 eggs? When did we add the last slot? Was I asleep??

Check the first post. We got a platinum trophy which comes with another egg slot. ;p

Can someone at least LET ME get the eggs my laptop suddenly became slow and so it's hard to catch something.

Don't hunt the five minutes, especially with a dying computer. You'll do nothing but waste time and torture yourself. Set an alarm for x:59, do something enjoyable, and when the hour drop comes, POUNCE! smile.gif

Ohhhh.....lol.....me no look closely, too excited about new eggies. lol. Thanks Sock.

Actually I don't know. xd.png But I am just found that the last time my dragon grew up is May 04, 2017, the Scimitar-wing and Sinii Krai.

And I have at least one dragon on each breed except ALT Dark Green Dragon(ALT Vine). So... rolleyes.gif

From what you're saying it then seems like there may be a glitch because if they're counting the full month of May then you'd have at least 1/3, if not more.

And if they were counting a certain species then you'd also have at least 1/3, if not more, because you almost have every dragon.

I'm kind of at a loss, darn it. tongue.gifrolleyes.gif (Unless I'm missing something? Wouldn't be surprised, honestly. xd.png

Edited by Cupup889

The Eggs have indeed been dropping at the 5min and hour mark.

Is your Internet running slow? Some users have a difficult time during these periods of chaos to even see the eggs, much less grab them.

I'd keep at it. Once it's at like, an example 2:44, go into the biome you want and keep refreshing the page. Hopefully, something shows once it flips to 2:45! (or whatever time.)

My internet is always slow, but at least I see the eggs, even if I can't grab them. This time I'm refreshing a bit before each 5 min mark and all I see is "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." This last :45 time showed 36 people in Alpine. And yet, no eggs, at all.

Re-posting for the newbies to the thread:

Black - Alpine

Pink - Coast

Blue - Desert

White - Forest

Yellow - Jungle

Red - Volcano

One new egg for each biome!

Just got one each of the Mighty Morphing New Eggs, one of which has a code which is almost like an excited squeak xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

This means you have 8 eggs? When did we add the last slot? Was I asleep??

Yep, SockPuppetStrangler is right. The new Platinum trophy gives us an 8th slot which is really useful and nice. <3

JOINED ON 2006–2010

what? im pretty sure i joined in 2010, it had the date just not long ago too

My internet is always slow, but at least I see the eggs, even if I can't grab them. This time I'm refreshing a bit before each 5 min mark and all I see is "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."  This last :45 time showed 36 people in Alpine. And yet, no eggs, at all.

Okay, at least we know you can see the eggs. That's a good start.

With slow internet it can be quite hard to grab eggs when it's like this.

Did you only refresh once? You may have to keep doing so then click an egg and hope for the best.

Or as Angelic said, wait for the Hour drop. You should get luckier there. I know I did.

If worst comes to worst there are people on here willing to grab eggs (once finished with theirs) for people who can't as easily and give them to you. I'd bet someone would be willing to help you! ^-^

So here is what I think about all the new stuff

1st: Yay, an eight egg slot! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

2nd: New Vamps look good. biggrin.gif

3rd: Group sorting sounds interessting, BUT can we have custom sort for groups, too? My original sorting is a total mess. Totaly not helpful for breeding. dry.gif

JOINED ON 2006–2010

what? im pretty sure i joined in 2010, it had the date just not long ago too

I swear mine said 2008 less than an hour ago (which is right), but now it says 2006-2010. xd.png

Edited by jetaime

Where is the vampire progeny page

that everyone is mentioning?

cool.gif

Check out the Bitten link on any vamps you've created more vamps with.

Here's an example of one of mine: https://dragcave.net/vampire-progeny/jKnT

It is really awesome. It has the date each one was bitten right there on the page. =o

AW crud. Maint. sigh.

So here is what I think about all the new stuff

1st: Yay, an eight egg slot! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

2nd: New Vamps look good. biggrin.gif

3rd: Group sorting sounds interessting, BUT can we have custom sort for groups, too? My original sorting is a total mess. Totaly not helpful for breeding. dry.gif

Re-posting for the newbies to the thread:

Black - Alpine

Pink - Coast

Blue - Desert

White - Forest

Yellow - Jungle

Red - Volcano

One new egg for each biome!

Ah, thank you!

I swear mine said 2008 less than an hour ago (which is right), but now it says 2006-2010. xd.png

and i swear mine had the date, something something like november 26 2010 (making up the date bc i forgot already)

i liked that i want it back :c

Check out the Bitten link on any vamps you've created more vamps with.

Here's an example of one of mine: https://dragcave.net/vampire-progeny/jKnT

It is really awesome. It has the date each one was bitten right there on the page. =o

I will be able to check it

after the maintenance period.

And a word of warning:

At least in the volcano,

those are not all new eggs,

there were a few regular eggs mixed in there.

cool.gif