TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

So HYPE they have Summon BSA WHOO!

And I managed to summon a Sinomorph!

*dies*

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Thank you TJ and everyone else involved for late b day surprise! ♡

I really wanna breed it with like...a GON or another dragon of that nature...but I don't have a set of the trio to even go about that bleeeeeeh. Next goal! xd.png

Edited by Sea Pancake

I guess they turn to an adult instantly is because all of them are combined into one.

I don't mind it. I wouldn't freeze it anyway..

Summoning an adult, not what I would have expected. blink.gif

Got a male sino like I was hoping and bred him to my GON. Quite cool. I like these guys.

Summoning an adult, not what I would have expected. blink.gif

Got a male sino like I was hoping and bred him to my GON. Quite cool. I like these guys.

Do you know what gender the Zyumorph had you used the Summon action from?

I'm just wondering if we can influence the summoned gender by picking a male/female summoner...

I just need my yellow one to grow up to have a full set of adults. I'm honestly not thrilled with this instant adult idea. I am just curious if we will be able to summon more than one.

It is kind of weird. Especially when GoNs, which were pushed as the most powerful dragons around, have to be raised as babies.

And I just realized it means no hatchies to freeze nnn

Successul summon! Of course, I was hoping for a male so I summoned a female. rolleyes.gif But at least she has a really nice name-like code. smile.gif

ETA: I used my first adult Zyu, a male Jungle variant, to summon my Sinomorph.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I'm just wondering if we can influence the summoned gender by picking a male/female summoner...

I don't think so. My female summoned a male.

I don't think so. My female summoned a male.

Could be hetero-normative summoning wink.gif male summons female and vice versa (grasping at straws because we can't trade adults and I want a pair)

Used a male to summon a male. No idea if it mattered, but I was hoping lol.

My suspicion is that it's completely random which gender you get.

Probably, but Mr Random likes females more. tongue.gif

well with Sister of dragon and your data that idea dies.

Thanks for clarifying

No one has managed two summons, right? Perhaps it picks a random gender to start but after always finalizes a pair.

Although I have a sinking feeling it'll just be random tongue.gif

Successul summon! Of course, I was hoping for a male so I summoned a female. rolleyes.gif But at least she has a really nice name-like code. smile.gif

ETA: I used my first adult Zyu, a male Jungle variant, to summon my Sinomorph.

Odd that it says 0 in the lineage.

I wonder how many of these guys we'll be able to have. o.O Not being able to influence gender sounds so odd.

Is there a cool down or is it only one summon per six?

It looks like it may be only one per six. There is no cooldown shown, at least.

ninja.gif

And no one is actually sure we can summon more than one. No one has a second set of adults, yet.

Edited by purplehaze

Summoned a nice male. I don't know if it's random or not. I started with a male Zyu and most of the others used in the summon were male. In an hour or so I can see if I can summon a second one using my female set.

I'm going to use earthquake so i can try to get some more of a second set, I wanna see if Sinos can be bred, or if you can even have a second one at all.

EDIT: Need a white again, half my eggs died when that's never happened before,

I think TJ raises the probability of bad stuff haplening when you use something like that, because all my eggs are getting sick more often, I guess its to get us to use ward? But I'm not that happy about it :/

Edited by DogeProvolone

Probably, but Mr Random likes females more. tongue.gif

You're not wrong! (At least, based on reported genders...)

Oh my gosh... if it really is one summon per six, these guys are going to be so user-driven rare it's not even going to be funny. Wow.

I had 6 males and summoned a female. This was a fantastic birthday celebration. Thank you TJ and spriters for all you do for us!

I'm going to use earthquake so i can try to get some more of a second set, I wanna see if Sinos can be bred, or if you can even have a second one at all.

EDIT: Need a white again, half my eggs died when that's never happened before,

I think TJ raises the probability of bad stuff haplening when you use something like that, because all my eggs are getting sick more often, I guess its to get us to use ward? But I'm not that happy about it :/

EQ has always had horrible, horrible, horrible odds of success to the point where it's virtually unused. I would suggest not gambling these eggs on it with how scarce they're becoming.

Oh my gosh... if it really is one summon per six, these guys are going to be so user-driven rare it's not even going to be funny. Wow.

i completely agree with you.

Unlike the Guardians of Nature, here I got the summon on the first try. Nice to get an adult (male), too.

At last!

I used my black male and got a male Sinomorph. biggrin.gif

I like that this has been so different to anything else we've ever done, and diverse enough put an adult dragon straight onto our scrolls. Thank you, TJ!

(Even if I do always freeze hatchies to get full sets of dragons - for this, I love the exception to my game!)