TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I really like the groups stuff, although I haven't really done much with it yet. This is going to be *so* much eaiser!

Okay, I almost never comment in news threads but: YES YES YES YES. This looks like an amazing set of stuff, thank you everybody involved!

Prize checkers ... mmm

It will be so nice to see the game changed sort of back to before prizes, once they start to go around more. Hopefully, at least. (Weird coming from a prize owner, i know!)

No, it isn't, I'm right there with ya!

Happy Bday smile.gif

Happy for prizes returning even though I probably won't win any this year with my luck rolleyes.gif

Can't wait to see all the new BSA's biggrin.gif If new dragons will have any ~

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

These are some amazing changes!! Thank you to the team! <3<3<3

I'm retiring for the night. I got four out of six eggs and I managed to get one from Alpine (whoooo! Go me ^.^)

Thank you for everyone who made this possible!

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Love the updates... though I would love to see the Trophy in the first position so it's most visible.

GROUPS!

I'm going through https://dragcave.net/group/### to see what everyone else is up to.

It's neat that we can check out other people's groups like that. Congrats to Starscream for really jumping on the new feature and being the first to make a group!

I would like some additions to groups, though like sorting them by alphabetical order

Yas now my Embers have a group to call their very own! Now to wait for the custom sorting so I can keep associated dragons together and all that fun stuff.

Whew! Finally got my platinum trophy and was able to grab a black, which means I now have at least one of each color.

Turning in for the night, happy hunting everyone!

I spent 30 minutes not being able to catch a single egg, then got all 6 at once this round. Wow??

Ok, that hourly drop was excellent. Got the last 4 just fine after half an hour of screaming. 👌

Wooh!

They don't last long!

I only got 2 from the hourly drop!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa new dragons, bringing pack prize dragons, new sorting, new trophy and the 8th eggslot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

got one of each of the new eggs and two pinks

This is amazing. Thank you so much for taking some of the pressure off and releasing prizes again. <3

It's neat that we can check out other people's groups like that. Congrats to Starscream for really jumping on the new feature and being the first to make a group!

Nice. I guess some aren't showing up due to privacy... Maybe there can be a page for public groups?

Also, Undead dragons don't seem to be adding via breed very well (since they are ordered by their original breeds?)

But, I went through my own. wub.gifhttps://dragcave.net/group/289

I just noticed the vampires got a sprite update. Man it was needed, they look so fine now!

Locked myself on the hourly as hoped and now to bed biggrin.gif

Admittedly doing it on mobile, so maybe I'm missing something, but can you not add new dragons to a group after it's made?

Vampire dragons got a updated sprite? ohmy.gif Those look so awesome!

I like these new features so far! Was very confused for a few minutes. Now time to collect those eggs!

Yeah!😍😆

Great update! Finally gonna see more prize raffles! I already entered this months, can't wait!😱

Anyone got any groups I can see? I started mine with grouping my 2g shimmers in one group and my 2g Tinsels in another😃

And yeah! Another egg slot and three more hatchling slots!!!!! I'm Platinum Baby!😜😝☺️

Thankfully got them all on the hour drop.

Now to wait for TJ's eggs to hatch.

Nabbed one of each. Influenced them to pair with each other since I have no idea how rare they will be and if i'll be able to get mated pairs of each one.

now i can go to bed!

I was secretly hoping for a biome entirely for luminas. The likelihood of that happening was slim, so I will settle for another egg slot for luminas.