TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Posted (edited)

I wonder how many of these guys we'll be able to have. o.O Not being able to influence gender sounds so odd.

Hopefully we can all start working together to create lineage bases for each other since

a) these are hard to get

b) gender is random, you could get 4 female sinos and be able to do nothing about it

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Posted (edited)

AUGH!! Waiting for the 5 minute to come up went into the Alpine to see what was falling, reflex-clicked on the black Zyu - and got it - so I now have ANOTHER black and I need a PINK. dry.gif

ETA: Now I'll have to be careful since I also have a misclick to wait on til I can dump it. Only one eggspot open....

Edited by Ayelldee

While I think Sinomorph gender is likely random, what about the colour of Zyumorph you trigger the summon from? Given this is a power ranger themed release, the gender of the associated power ranger could influence the Sinomorph. (I honestly don't think so, but suppose it's something to rule out.)

While I think Sinomorph gender is likely random, what about the colour of Zyumorph you trigger the summon from? Given this is a power ranger themed release, the gender of the associated power ranger could influence the Sinomorph. (I honestly don't think so, but suppose it's something to rule out.)

nope we've had cases of a female/male zyu summoning a female sino but also a male sino. so it looks like its random

i dont' think so, i summoned with a red and got a female (red was male, right? i know nothing about power rangers)

Posted (edited)

nope we've had cases of a female/male zyu summoning a female sino but also a male sino. so it looks like its random

Psst. I am talking about the colour of the Zyumorph (and the gender of the associated power ranger) - not the gender of the Zyumorph. smile.gif

Edit:

i dont' think so, i summoned with a red and got a female (red was male, right? i know nothing about power rangers)

Aha! Yep. This is the data I was looking for. Thanks for ruling it out!

Edit II: Although it could be the inverse, too, I suppose. But I doubt that even more. xd.png

Edited by pinkgothic

Psst. I am talking about the colour of the Zyumorph (and the gender of the associated power ranger) - not the gender of the Zyumorph. smile.gif

oooo okay my mistake then. just ignore me!

My first Zyumorph matured just now, what a beautiful dragon. happy.gif The others are going to follow her example in 10-ish hours so they'll be ready to summon tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

Where does the sinomorph sort? I can't find it on my scroll anywhere, even if I sort by age.

Edited by Jazeki

Lots of people have been finding theirs right at the top of their scroll - certainly that's where mine *poofed* into existence.

Where does the sinomorph sort? I can't find it on my scroll anywhere, even if I sort by age.

Mine appeared with my eggs at the top, but i use a custom sort so i have no real idea if that's normal or not

Posted (edited)

Mine appeared with my eggs at the top, but i use a custom sort so i have no real idea if that's normal or not

I use legacy breed sort and I know where my zyus are, but sinomorph certainly isn't at the top of my scroll.

Edited by Jazeki

I use legacy breed sort and I know where my zyus are, but sinomorph certainly isn't at the top of my scroll.

Below Magmas!

By this time tomorrow, I'll be able to summon... due to the fact that my little hecking pink hatched late. Oh well.

Posted (edited)

Since we are all getting adults, and it seems we've figured out that we need one of each of the six to summon the Sinomorph, I will close this.

Zyumorph Breeding Plans: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179334

Zyumorph Hatching Stats: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179314

Dragon Groups: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179249

New Sprite Discussion/Misc Discussion: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157786

Sino Summons: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179357

Don't forget about the Raffle coming soon! smile.gif

Thanks TJ and spriters for this most wonderful birthday celebration!

Edited by Earth Gurl