TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I don't remember, but did all the Trio have to be CB in order to Summon? I may have to wait to breed a Coastal since I can't for the life of me snag my second! Bummer.

I don't remember, but did all the Trio have to be CB in order to Summon? I may have to wait to breed a Coastal since I can't for the life of me snag my second! Bummer.

nope trio do not have to be cb in order to summon i believe. should be the same for zyumorphs

and i can catch you the coast one if you'd like c:

Edited by CellyBean

*pokes hatchlings* I still have about 30 minutes until I get adults. I really want to summon that dragon, it looks awesome!

Nope - any Trio bred or CB can summon. No reason these guys should be any different.

!!! No they did not! Oh whew, I was thinking how hellish it would be to get enough zyus to get more sinos, but I think you're on to something. Bred should work just fine biggrin.gif

Hey guys, a question!

Has anyone bred a zyu of a different type than its parent?

I just bred the pink Zyumorph with a Flamingo Wyvern and I got a pink Zyumorph

I've still only managed to catch one of the new dragons, and I've been sitting watching the clock the past few days... why are these so hard?? When do they stop dropping btw?

I really need to figure out if the zyu can breed different than it's parents. >.<;;;

Because I made a mistake to just focus on getting four each of blue and red. I have NONE of the pink, white, yellow, or black now. D: That's what waiting to see what the adults look like before hatching my egg set does to me!

It may be the only way I can complete my set if I can breed them instead. :/ Unless anyone has an egg [iDC which, bred or caught!] of those colors they're fine with donating?? TT_TT Hmu if you are?

It looks like it may be only one per six. There is no cooldown shown, at least.

ninja.gif

And no one is actually sure we can summon more than one. No one has a second set of adults, yet.

I hope we can summon more than once. I clicked one of my adults from my not quite complete second set and it does not have summon as an option on the actions page at all.

And no, ADP. All mine produced the same color as their zyu parents. Maybe if someone breeds zyu and zyu.

Hey guys, a question!

Has anyone bred a zyu of a different type than its parent?

I still hope we'll be able to, but it will take more experimentation and a lot more people trying. I don't even have adults yet; I'm about a day away, both to my slow catching speed and how often my babies got sick when they were young. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Once we have more people trying to breed Zyus, we'll see what happens.

I really need to figure out if the zyu can breed different than it's parents. >.<;;;

Because I made a mistake to just focus on getting four each of blue and red. I have NONE of the pink, white, yellow, or black now. D: That's what waiting to see what the adults look like before hatching my egg set does to me!

It may be the only way I can complete my set if I can breed them instead. :/ Unless anyone has an egg [iDC which, bred or caught!] of those colors they're fine with donating?? TT_TT Hmu if you are?

pming you now c:

"Maybe if someone breeds zyu and zyu." i bred blue zyu to red zyu and got a red zyu egg

@Nrogara they're a permanent release so they never stop dropping. its just ratios and so many people trying to get them. which colours do you need btw?

Lots of people have been giving away zyu offspring in the departure thread.

I've only managed to catch two since I was traveling when this started lol

They're so hard to find! But very interesting concept and I like how everything has turned out so far!

I wonder how many of these guys we'll be able to have. o.O Not being able to influence gender sounds so odd.

Hopefully we can all start working together to create lineage bases for each other since

a) these are hard to get

b) gender is random, you could get 4 female sinos and be able to do nothing about it

Edited by irrelevantindigo

AUGH!! Waiting for the 5 minute to come up went into the Alpine to see what was falling, reflex-clicked on the black Zyu - and got it - so I now have ANOTHER black and I need a PINK. dry.gif

ETA: Now I'll have to be careful since I also have a misclick to wait on til I can dump it. Only one eggspot open....

Edited by Ayelldee

While I think Sinomorph gender is likely random, what about the colour of Zyumorph you trigger the summon from? Given this is a power ranger themed release, the gender of the associated power ranger could influence the Sinomorph. (I honestly don't think so, but suppose it's something to rule out.)

Oops it was Female not male, that's okay though!

She bred a black egg with a enraged Aegis

https://dragcave.net/lineage/wDsbn

Oooh, that's pretty interesting! I'm so curious to see what egg types we get out of breeding the Sinos with stuff.

While I think Sinomorph gender is likely random, what about the colour of Zyumorph you trigger the summon from? Given this is a power ranger themed release, the gender of the associated power ranger could influence the Sinomorph. (I honestly don't think so, but suppose it's something to rule out.)

nope we've had cases of a female/male zyu summoning a female sino but also a male sino. so it looks like its random

i dont' think so, i summoned with a red and got a female (red was male, right? i know nothing about power rangers)

nope we've had cases of a female/male zyu summoning a female sino but also a male sino. so it looks like its random

Psst. I am talking about the colour of the Zyumorph (and the gender of the associated power ranger) - not the gender of the Zyumorph. smile.gif

Edit:

i dont' think so, i summoned with a red and got a female (red was male, right? i know nothing about power rangers)

Aha! Yep. This is the data I was looking for. Thanks for ruling it out!

Edit II: Although it could be the inverse, too, I suppose. But I doubt that even more. xd.png

Edited by pinkgothic