Confused Cat

Mini Event May 19-20: fill the AP with CB eggs

I have three on my scroll now, and will have time for one more batch before midnight. I will have one more space available then, too. That will only be a total of 11 eggs for me, so not much of an effect on the AP, but it did help me keep my scroll open for tonight.

I have also bred a bunch of BSA dragons to the AP today, mostly Purples. I may do more Reds later.

I threw two to the AP and got two more that are on cooldown. Please hatch soon, mint eggs! I think I'll have only 4 open for tomorrow, but that's better than the 0 free that I would have otherwise.

I was away most of the day and am going to bed now, so all in all I could only drop 23 eggs to the AP, plus my last batch of 7 that I'll abandon right before midnight. But 30 is a nice round number. ^^

This was fun! AND, lo and behold! My scroll will actually be empty for the event. xd.png

Really love this event! Been sending eggs to the AP since Thursday since I didn't want to be locked this weekend. So far, I've sent 35 eggs to the AP, and I've got another set of 7 I'll send around 9PM Cave time. biggrin.gif

Happy Hunting!

6 more CBs to the AP, that makes 30. Picked up 6 more to release tomorrow, and that will be it. That's 6 times one egg from each biome. smile.gif

Just released 3, picked 2 more CBs and got locked. Can pick 4 more later before DC birthday. biggrin.gif

Now where are the CB golds~~~ lol

There was a CB silver during my last hunt. smile.gif

Last 3 for today before the 21st. biggrin.gif

Between the two of us, my BF and I abandoned 95 CB eggs since the 18th, and 14 more will be abandoned tomorrow morning!

That was fun! smile.gif

Released my last 7 in time for the birthday stuff. This was a fun event! biggrin.gif

Released 6 more eggs yesterday and 5 more today, that's around 33-35 eggs total, I'm too lazy to do the numbers right now. A great idea for an event, it was fun participating! Enjoy the new release everyone! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Since the DC Birthday event is happening I'll go ahead and close this thread. I'm glad everyone had fun participating; I for one had fun finding the lower-time CB eggs in the AP. wink.gif