Confused Cat

Mini Event May 19-20: fill the AP with CB eggs

I have two that I'm going to send to the AP. I'm afraid of doing this, because I saw a mint that I almost grabbed. I think I'll stick to the desert once I can abandon those two.

What a great idea. I've picked up and dumped my first batch. Unfortunately(!), I picked up a couple of nice things that I don't want to discard. rolleyes.gif

Just picked up one more and I think I'll hold off until midnight to pick up any more.

AP'd my yesterday's batch (21 released eggs, woot!) and grabbed 6 more to release (save the Ice that I decided to keep ^^).

Edited by stagazer_7

Only managed 8 yesterday because I didn't have all my slots free. Kept a Xeno and also a Thunder with a double 0 code so score! Four more on my scroll now, on cooldown. I should be able to fit another 8 in before times up though I'm a bit nervous about what I'm going to catch as the whole point was to keep my scroll free rolleyes.gif

Great idea. I'm a bit late for it, but I'll try as many rounds as I can manage. smile.gif

Just picked up another round of Z's~

Twelve eggs tossed so far. I keep picking themes for every batch. (ex. Only z-codes, only Forest dragons, only P2Ds, certain colors, etc.)

I'm afraid of doing this, because I saw a mint that I almost grabbed. I think I'll stick to the desert once I can abandon those two.

What's wrong with grabbing Mints? Just curious smile.gif

I myself am hoping to find some CB Dark Greens - need 2 females still xd.png

edit: grabbed the next batch of "droppables" - 3 this time.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Sent 6 out so far, got another 6 ready to go any minute, then I can grab another 7 to send. If I work it out right, including the ones already sent, I should be able to send out just over 30 eggs. Not a lot, but I'm mostly sending rares and recent releases, so it should help people a bit, at least.

Caught a Z. So annoying.  dry.gif

laugh.gif I know, right? They always show up at the wrong time!

And Ruby Eyes, I think that was Peachy's complaint about the Mints. She actually would want to keep those.

Edited by purplehaze

What's wrong with grabbing Mints? Just curious smile.gif

I love them so I need all of them so I'll get egg-locked with them so I won't have space for the possible new releases or space to throw CBs to the AP.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

14 more released and egg slots currently filled! Will be releasing a Yellow Dino and Brown Copper in the next batch! smile.gif

12 more APed, 7 more caught. So I'll get to 30 and some more. smile.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Released four and picked up five more smile.gif I love this idea biggrin.gif

This is a great idea! Just picked up as many CBs as I could (four), now just waiting until they can be abandoned.

This is a great idea, I love getting CB's in the AP. Its always a nice suprise. So far Ive only sent 1 egg into the AP but I have collected 3 more, I kept one for its nice code.

Just released 3, picked 2 more CBs and got locked. Can pick 4 more later before DC birthday. biggrin.gif

Now where are the CB golds~~~ lol

Suuuuuuuper late to this, but at least I'll have one batch to contribute in about 4 hours ^ ^; Lovely idea ♡