Confused Cat

Mini Event May 19-20: fill the AP with CB eggs

Filling the AP with CB eggs was suggested by Wiz here, and I think the birthday event is a good time to do this. smile.gif

May 21st is DC's birthday, and it is possible (although not guaranteed) that we get new dragons.

Do you always have trouble keeping your scroll free for new eggs? This event helps you do it! ^^

Starting on Friday morning (48 hours before you want to have those free egg slots), go to the cave and catch whatever you like until your scroll is full.

5 hours later, abandon all those CBs. Be careful not to abandon the wrong things if you still have other eggs on your scroll.

Catch more CBs. Repeat.

Stop catching CBs 5 hours (or more) before the birthday event so you're not locked when it begins.

If we get a release on Sunday, your scroll will be ready for the new eggs.

And if we don't get a release, you can go to the AP and look out for the low(ish) time CBs. biggrin.gif

(Of course there is one problem with an event that makes you go cave-hunting when you don't want to get locked: what if you accidentally catch 7 CB Golds? That would be really bad luck I guess.)

Yay, I'm glad this event is going to happen! It's such a neat idea. Count me in!

(Of course there is one problem with an event that makes you go cave-hunting when you don't want to get locked: what if you accidentally catch 7 CB Golds? That would be really bad luck I guess.)

laugh.gif

Interesting idea. I may do this. Although my scroll won't be totally empty of eggs because I just bred some today. We need to do something to get those AP times low again. blink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Pfft please, if I ended up with 7 CB Golds at once I wouldn't care what was released for the event. And if it 'was' something epic I'd have something rare to trade in exchange. wink.gif

Provided TJ doesn't decide to do birthday stuff before the 21st, I'll hop on board at some point.

Already grabbed 7 pretty eggs to release to the AP, great idea!

EDIT

Wanted to also make some Vamps, but after seing a friend's scroll full of dead shells with minimal success I changed my mind. :-P Maybe some next time.

Edited by stagazer_7

I was already planning on not catching/breeding things until the 21st, so count me in.

Just hope I don't find any codes, though, because those won't be getting tossed. :b

Ooh what a cool idea!

I'm starting right away. xd.png

Grabbed my first 2 for this laugh.gif

edit: dropped and 4 more grabbed! (2 hatched)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Caught 6 eggs (one slot is blocked by a bred one) to abandon later. I went with "the one in the middle from each biome". laugh.gif

Great idea for an event !

Released my first 7 CB's and already locked with a next batch. :-)

Caught and released 13 eggs (including a chicken) with the help of my BF, caught another 14 that will be released later today! smile.gif

...I did keep the Silver I caught though! happy.gif

Edited by littleironhorse

Well, I managed to pretty well lock myself with bred eggs or CB Z-codes, so I don't have much space left. I decided to concentrate on Olives. I figure people will be glad to find those -- either if they are collecting for the Holly contest, or if they have IOUs pending. wink.gif Right now I only have room for one, but as my scroll clears I will try to grab more.

Great to see so many people joining! biggrin.gif I guess we can't make a "CB wall" with how limited the slots are (and the 5 hours cooldown), but it looks like we'll definitely see more CBs in the AP than usual. And we get the "free egg slot effect" anyway. ^^

(Also it's somehow liberating to just grab eggs without thinking too much, and then take a break for a few hours. laugh.gif )

14 released, just nabbed 7 more. biggrin.gif

Though I normally hate catching CBs in the AP, count me in since it's a good way for me to stop myself locking with other things xd.png Already got some nice things to send when I get up tomorrow.

I like catching CBs in the AP, gives me a reason to stock up on commons that I usually don't bother collecting much.

Yes, when I need more commons I usually look at the AP first. There were times when that was a great way to get CB commons without having to wait out the full time until they can hatch. But nowadays I have a hard time finding the CBs (commons) I need there, because most things in the AP are lineaged. (Which isn't a bad thing, it just killed my easy way to get more commons fast when I need them. wink.gif )

Sent 12 CBs to the AP, collected 6 more and sign off for the night. smile.gif

So far my code count is two. Whoops. P:

Five eggs AP'ed and three more on cooldown -- this batch is all z-codes~