Fuzzbucket

Fuzzbucket's Fluffy Bingo

Ah right okay

I saw this dragon on your scroll, and had seen that the GONs name ended in secret too, so I thought that this might be another secret? My bad tongue.gif

Sadly the one you picked just really happens to have that name.... Same goes for you, Ruby, I'm afraid. (IF it's any consolation, I was hit by that in Sock's round ....)

And I'm not sure where tabs got that one - but, sorry.... smile.gif

And I'm not sure where tabs got that one - but, sorry.... smile.gif

Your quoted instruction post from xx:30 had "Rosebud" written in white. Darn! I thought I got one.

LOL awesome discovery! I'll give you one of my points for this laugh.gif

Your quoted instruction post from xx:30 had "Rosebud" written in white. Darn! I thought I got one.

??? Where ? what HAVE I done. I had NEVER planned to use a rosebud...

That is REALLY strange. I copied that instruction from somewhere else.... It was in someone's old instructions, I guess...

ETA just checked my first post - and it is unedited at all - and it ISN'T in there !

I shall NOT be doing THAT again in a hurry.... But you're right - it's there, in plain view on this thread.... even if I didn't intend to put it there - so I shall give you the point. Now get back to that other one you were looking for laugh.gif

Oh and anything on my scroll NOW with secret in its name is really called that, OK ? And there are still three out there. That I know of.... blink.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Can't find any more secrets (neither this thread nor profile nor scroll) ... and that homepage of yours is intended to not exist?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Can't find any more secrets (neither this thread nor profile nor scroll) ... and that homepage of yours is intended to not exist?

You might say that. xd.png

There ARE still (at least...) three out there. And OK - one IS on my scroll. Read the secret instructions carefully - you may have missed something...

Round 1

Regular

R.1 A dragon caught/bred on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) of any year Christmas Bingo!

R.2 A dragon with at least 3 children of its own breed Hooray a Spitfire! Bingo!

R.3 A frozen Terrae hatchling Forever young Bingo!

Cascade

Ca.1.a A 3rd gen checker – 1 point Checker Bingo!

Competitive

Com.1 A dragon with a purebred lineage, with no inbreeding, with the largest number of individual dragons in it. (Messy is fine, just no inbreeding.)

Example for clarity:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/OSyA9 has 9 smile.gif Dark Greens and on top of that only Regular Dark Greens Bingo!

Riddle

Rid.1

My first is in teapot and also in toast.

My second in every, but isn’t in most.

My third’s found in biscuit, but never in milk.

My fourth is in dorsal with ruff of fine silk.

My fifth in antarean – and aria too.

That’s all you are getting – I’m still rather new. Could be me Bingo!

Tricky

T.1 On my scroll, find my Pumpkin dragons. (They are on page 7, in my settings – 500 to a page.). Find the first one with a code starting with a number (Dragon 1.) Add together all the individual digits in that code to get a single number. Count up that number from dragon 1. (Dragon 2.) Going down my scroll, find the next dragon whose name begins with the same letter as dragon 2’s name does. (Dragon 3) Your bingo will be a dragon of the same breed as Dragon 3’s mother.[

PM me your answer, please. So as not to make it too easy for others.

I dunno - I just followed the points set-up from earlier games. Sock may know - or someone who has been playing a lot longer than I have.

I think now is not the time to change it - but it could be looked into for next time, maybe ?

What i wonder is should there me another tier above platinum?

What about user with over 9k dragaons and a user with only 1,7k dragons? nearly 8k more dragons and more years active so the changes for special Holiday event dragons are a bazillion times higher on the scroll with over 9k dragons just as an example.

But to change the points first (for the upcoming future Bingo game not this one!) and then see how it goes seems the be the better idea right now.

As I said earlier - in future how about:

No Trophy -- 15 points needed to win

Bronze Trophy -- 20 points needed to win

Silver Trophy -- 30 points needed to win

Gold Trophy -- 40 points needed to win

Platinum 'Trophy' (1600+) -- 50 points needed to win

I'm not sure about a higher level.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Me neither so the new point system is worth a try.

Not that I know of....

Ah.

I did say a bit up that all the dragons on my scroll with "secret" names were really called that. Sorry. One does name one's dragons that way at times. It was named for a parent on someone else's scroll...

There IS still one secret bingo on my scroll though.... And I am going to bed now and am out most of tomorrow. Be good, people smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I don't think it is fair to have this in the rules and keeping names with secret on your scroll!

Secret Bingos

Secret bingos are bingos that are hidden somewhere and will usually be labeled with "secret" and "bingo", or "secret" and the breed name. These bingos can be found in my posts within this thread, my profile, and my scroll. Secret bingos can be put in play at any time and may or may not be announced. They can also only be claimed by one person. The first person to post who has a dragon that fits the requirements will get the secret bingo. These bingos are usually pretty easy, usually easier than or as easy as a regular bingo.

I shall NOT be doing THAT again in a hurry.... But you're right - it's there, in plain view on this thread.... even if I didn't intend to put it there - so I shall give you the point. Now get back to that other one you were looking for laugh.gif

Ooh. It wasn't supposed to be there...? Well I'll take the point since you so kindly awarded me one! biggrin.gif

Oh oh, I know, fuzz. For just this bingo match, you can put in a bold statement under the Secret Bingo rule like "The cavern lurker called Lurking Secret, shadow walker called Shadow Secret, (insert other "secret"s here)" are not secrets. Other things are fair game, though."

Edited by dirtytabs

Fuzz? Your message poofed? blink.gif