Fuzzbucket

Fuzzbucket's Fluffy Bingo

Welcome to fuzzbucket’s user posted image Extremely Fluffy Bingo! user posted image

Signup status: CLOSED

This game is just like any old other bingo except we use dragons. And don't have a board; instead, we just count whether or not you have the dragon(s). We're just that awesome.

Gameplay

At varying times in the day, a bingo will be announced, in the form of a certain condition (examples: a cb metallic, an even gen tinsel etc.). If one of your dragons fits the bingo's condition, you can claim the bingo. You can only claim each bingo once. Every bingo you claim earns you the number of points assigned to it. If you get up to a certain number of points (or higher), you win the game. When the first person reaches the required number of points (or higher) everyone will get an extra 48 hours to get their bingos in before the game ends. The winner will be determined by overall points. In the case of a tie, the host can either: consider the first person who posted a winner, or have a tiebreaker round.

Bingos will come up at varying times and will remain active for a few hours to a few days at a time; multiple people can claim the same bingo (unless stated otherwise) as long as they all meet the necessary condition(s). There may be multiple bingos up for grabs at one time, so do your best not to miss such opportunities!

For an explanation of trophies, how many dragons you have to have for each, and what trophy you have, see this help page: http://dragcave.net/help/egglimits

Rules

1. Only players who are signed up may post bingos. Sign-ups will remain open for 48+ hours, depending on the number of players, and will close before the second round begins. You may sign up until sign-ups are closed.

2. There is a 25 dragon minimum to play.

3. As long as a bingo is listed as active, it may be claimed; each will be available for at least 4 hours. Once it is listed as expired, however, it is no longer viable.

4. Dead eggs/hatchlings/dragons do not count as part of the game, unless stated otherwise.

5. Only adult dragons and frozen hatchlings count for bingos, unless stated otherwise.

6. If you move up a trophy level during the game, you don't change your in-game trophy group (if you hit 200 dragons in the middle of the game, you'd still be classified a Bronze).

7. If you do not have a dragon that fits the description merely wait until I announce the next dragon.

8. Editing is allowed to an extent; posts that were edited over 10 minutes after the original time of posting will not be viable for claiming bingos. If in doubt, delete and repost. If I have posted after the post you wish to edit, please just post again, so I can see what you were going to add.

9. May seem silly to list, but hosts may not play the game while they are hosting.

Signing up to Play

To sign up, all you have to do is post and let me know that you're in/you're playing/whatever wording you want. State your trophy level, for ease of grouping. Also, if you have a gold trophy, please also let me know how many dragons you have. For the purposes of our little game, there are two levels for gold trophies; anything over 1600 dragons is considered platinum level. Finally, you must post your scroll name (no link required).

Different Types of Bingos

Regular Bingos

These will just be labeled as bingos and will be posted by the host in the thread. Anyone playing can claim them. They are up for grabs until the host has posted saying they are expired.

Challenge Bingos

These bingos will be labeled as "challenge bingos" and will be posted alongside regular bingos. The conditions required to meet such challenge bingos are more difficult or have more specific requirements than regular bingos (for example, an eighth gen even gen, a fourth gen stairstep, a dragon with more than one spriter's alt in it, a dragon bred on Nov 1st of any year, etc.). Only one person can claim a challenge bingo. The first person to post a dragon that fits the requirements gets the point for that challenge bingo.

Secret Bingos

Secret bingos are bingos that are hidden somewhere and will usually be labeled with "secret" and "bingo", or "secret" and the breed name. These bingos can be found in my posts within this thread, my profile, and my scroll. Secret bingos can be put in play at any time and may or may not be announced. They can also only be claimed by one person. The first person to post who has a dragon that fits the requirements will get the secret bingo. These bingos are usually pretty easy, usually easier than or as easy as a regular bingo.

PLEASE NOTE: on my scroll the following dragons DO NOT COUNT for secrets; these are their real names laugh.gif

Trihorn Wyvern - Black Friday's Secret

Shadowwalker - Shadow Secret

Cavern Lurker - Lurking Secret

Grey - Secret Cloud

Flash Bingos

Flash bingos have at time limit. For example, I might post a bingo at 4:00pm and say that it ends at 8:00pm; only people who post a dragon that fits the requirements before eight will get credit. Flash bingos are posted at various times of the day to give different people the opportunity to claim them.

Cascade Bingos

Cascade bingos generally have three choices of the same type of dragon. Each successive choice is harder and earns more points. For example "a" earns one point while "c" earns three points. You claim only one of them.

Tricky Bingos

Tricky bingos have a set of instructions that you need to follow to work out which dragon is the bingo. These bingos are generally worth 2 points.

Co-op Bingos

These require two or more people to team up and claim the bingo together! They are usually worth 2 or 3 points depending on if 2 or 3 people team up. The points go to everyone on the team.

Competitive Bingos

These bingos give a generalized set of conditions, and the person who had the measurably best match (for example, highest or lowest gen) for the bingo at the end of its activity gets the points. If there is a tie, all tying winners get the points.

Riddle Bingos

In these bingos, a set of clues is posted together that hint at a particular dragon. Each person who posts the correct dragon gets a point.

Ponderous Puzzle Bingos

These are similar to riddle bingos, but the clues are posted one at a time rather than all at once. There will be at least 4 clues. If you get it from the first clue, it's worth 4 points, if you get it on the second clue, it's worth 3 and if you get it on the 3rd clue it's worth 2, and on the last clue it's worth 1. You may guess once per clue but, to prevent copying, you won't find out if you've been right or wrong until the end. Your highest-scoring correct guess will earn you the points, so it behooves you to guess differently each round.

Rules to Claiming a Bingo

1. You must announce "Bingo" for each bingo you are claiming. If you do not say "Bingo" for a bingo then it does not count. If you forget to announce a bingo properly, I will remind you and you can fix it so it will count.

2. You may use view, lineage, or progeny links for adult dragons. However, if applicable, growing things must have lineage links.

3. Dragons must come from your own scroll only. You can't use dragons from others' scrolls.

4. Your scroll name must be displayed on your dragons' page for this game, so that I can verify you are using a dragon from your own scroll. It would also help to have your scroll link in your signature (especially if your scroll name and forum name are different). Your scroll does not have to be visible, just your scroll name.

5. Dragons that were bred or grabbed the day the bingo was announced or later cannot be used for the bingo. This is to ensure you didn't just breed/grab a dragon to fulfill the bingo.

Winning the Game

Congrats! If you win, you will receive a PM from the OP of the thread. The prize for winning is that great feeling of winning, the opportunity to host the next game, as well as picking two dragons from the host's scroll that you would like them to breed for you (and you have to take whatever is bred). If they refuse you can choose a different pair. Note, however, that some dragons may be bonded to specific mates and others may have waiting lists. Some hosts may allow you to choose from rares, some may not.

You may decline the breeding offer, as well as hosting the next game. If you don't want to host the next game, you can post in the thread letting people know it's up for grabs.

Some Terminology

CB = Cave Born. A dragon with no parents. Example: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1pc1j

False CB = A dragon whose entire lineage has been wiped out, by death of the parents. Example: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GaRH

PB = Pure Bred. A dragon with only dragons of the same breed in its lineage. Example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ehKyI

EG = Even Gen. A lineage where all the dragons have two parents of the same generation so it makes a nice triangle shape. Example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ay01S

Checker = A type of even-gen where all the females are one breed and all the males are a different breed. Example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/PEdUS

Stair/stairstep: A continuing lineage where one gender, excluding the first gender is always cb, creating a stairstep looking shape: https://dragcave.net/lineage/RFR7D

If you have more questions, see the Lineage Terminology thread.

If you have any questions or concerns, please ask them here or PM the host.

Former Bingo Hosts

1.Walker (Yay, creator of the game!) / 2. Evilbunny405 / 3. Parakeet13 / 4.Angelstarstar / 5. Lilyice / 6. Khallayne / 7. Volcove / 8. DarkLorienne / 9. Scratcher_cat / 10. ScnBrain_2008 / 11. Lagie / 12. Parakeet13 / 13. Walker / 14. Lilyice / 15. XDLugia / 16. Tatrina / 17. Volcove / 18. Lagie / 19. Kanaye / 20. Tatrina / 21. Kanaye / 22. Sarahfish89 / 23. NixAyum / 24. Kanaye / 25. Black_Phantom / 26. RMMC / 27. Volcove / 28. XDLugia / 29. RMMC / 30. Volcove / 31. Lagie / 32. Satyr76 / 33. Sophiera / 34. VampircOmen / 35. Timpieh / 36. Trinity. / 37. Palior / 38. XDLugia / 39. Casprrr / 40. Volcove / 41. XDLugia / 42. Saikachan / 43. Casprrr / 44. Blackdragon71 / 45. Evangeline5432 / 46. Devious_Bookworm / 47. Pteprocks / 48. Raistlin24 / 49. Arula / 50. Jerusha / 51. SockPuppet Strangler / 52. HappyMom / 53. Ice_SW / 54. Rascal1414 / 55. Rainbowsmile / 56. Water_angel / 57. Alabamasax / 58. Water_angel / 59. XDLugia / 60. happyseagull / 61. Thegreenrobby / 62. TLOSpyrogirl / 63. Pteprocks / 64. HappyMom / 65. Michellechan2211 / 66. simkim / 67. Mysfytt / 68. Casprrr / 69. Evangeline5432 / 70. HappyMom / 71. Walker / 72. Classycal / 73. purplehaze / 74. Classycal / 75. HappyMom / 76. Raistlin24 / 77. Angelicdragonpuppy / 78. HeroLink42 / 79. Angelicdragonpuppy / 80. Raistlin24 / 81. Pteprocks / 82. Casprrr / 83. Mysfytt / 84. yuumei / 85. Pteprocks / 86. purplehaze / 87. Pteprocks / 88. Angelicdragonpuppy / 89. Raistlin24 / 90. Isuzu / 91. purplehaze / 92. Lolchen / 93. simkim / 94. purplehaze / 95. XDLugia / 96. ldwoodcock / 97. Pteprocks / 98. simkim / 99. purplehaze / 100. simkim / 101. Pteprocks / 102. Aquenee / 103. purplehaze / 104. Dragongirl02 / 105. SockPuppet Strangler / 106. Aquenee / 107. Lantean_Pegasus / 108. purplehaze / 109. Dimar / 110. Angelicdragonpuppy / 111. Classycal / 112. Dragongirl02 / 113. HawktalonOfRiverClan / 114. GhostMouse / 115. Rarek / 116. purplehaze / 117. HawktalonOfRiverClan / 118. dragongrrrl / 119. Cuteseal2 / 120. MessengerDragon / 121. Tiga / 122. Alectrona / 123. Pteprocks / 124. purplehaze / 125. ForNarniaMC / 126. JolteonTails / 127. AppleMango / 128. IchibiGaara / 129. Dragongirl02 / 130. Poohbear03 / 131. JolteonTails / 132. purplehaze / 133. Alectrona / 134. Ylla / 135. Vrack / 136. JolteonTails / 137. Saikachan / 138. Dusky_Flareon / 139. purplehaze / 140. SockPuppet Strangler / 141. JolteonTails. 142. fuzzbucket

Edited by fuzzbucket

user posted imagePlayersuser posted image

No Trophy -- 15 points needed to win

Bronze Trophy -- 20 points needed to win

Rainbowlight - R.2, Ca.1b, Rid.1, F.1, R.4, R.6, Ca.2.b, F.3, F.5, F.6, S.18, R.9, R.10, Ca3.a, , P.2.b, F.7, F.9, S.22 = 22 +2

irrelevantindigo - Ca.1.a, R.4, R.6, Ca.2.a, P1.b, Co-op.1d, F.5, R.9, Ca3.a, F.7, F.9 = 16

Silver Trophy -- 30 points needed to win

CrazyChess - R.2, Ca.1b, Rid.1,R.4, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.b, P.1d, R.9, Ca.3a, T.2, P.2b, F.8 = 18

TheLlama - Ca.1b, Rid.1, R.4, R.5, R.6, Rid.2, Ca.2b, Co-op.1b, P.1c, F.3, F.6, R.8, R.9, Ca.3.b, T.2, P2.c, F9 = 23

Gold Trophy -- 35 points needed to win

Pluviophillia - R.1, R.2, Rid.1, T.1, F.1, R.4, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, P1.b, F.3, F.5 = 17

JolteonTails - R.2, R.3, Ca.1c, Rid.1, T.1, F.1, F.2, S.1, S.3, S.4, R.4, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, P1.b, Co-op1c, F.3, F.4, F.5, S.11, S.14, S.19, R.9, R.11, Ca3.b, T.2, P2.c, F.7, F.9, S.23 = 43 +8

Pryanka - R.1, R.2, Ca.1b, Rid.1 = 5

Seahorse - R.1, R.2, Ca.1b , Rid.1, T.1, F1, R.4, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, Co-op.1b, P1b., S.13, R.9, R.11, T.2, P.2a, F.7, F.9 = 31

Platinum 'Trophy' (1600+) -- 42 points needed to win

sh20000sh- R.1, R.2, Rid.1, T.1, F.2, R.4, R.5, R.7, Ca.2.b, Rid.2, Co-op1d, F.6,R.9, R.11, Ca.3b, F.8, F.9, S.21 = 24

purplehaze - R.1, R.2 Ca.1d, Rid.1, T.1, Com.1, F1, F.2, R.4, R.5, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, Co-op1d, P1b., F3, F.5, R.8, R.9, R.10, R.11, Ca3.b, T.2, P2.b, Com.2, F.7, F.8, F.9= 44 +2

Lagie - R.1, R.2, R.3, Ca.1d, Rid.1, T.1, F.2, R.4, R.5, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c,, Co-op1d, P1.c,F.3, F.5, R.8, R.9, R.10, R.11, Ca3.b, T.2, P2.c, F.7 = 36

Little-Star - R.1, R.2, R.3, Ca.1b, Rid.1, T.1, F.1, R.4, R.6, R.7 , Ca.2.c, Rid.2, Co-op1c, P.1 d, F.3, R.8, R.9, R.11, Ca.3.b, T.2, P2.d, F.7, F.8, F.9 = 31

rihannalexis - R.1, R.2 Ca.1b, Rid.1, T.1, F.1, F.2, R.4, R.5, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, P1c. Co-op1d, F.5, R.9, R.10, R.11, Ca3.b, T.2, P2.c, F.7 = 34

Ruby Eyes - R.1, R.2, R.3, Ca.1d, Rid.1, T.1, F.1, F.2, S.2, S.6, S.7, S.10, R.4, R.5, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, P1a, Co-op1d, F.3, F.4, F.5, S.12, R.9, R.10, R.11 Ca3.b T.2, P2.d, S.20, S.21, F.7, F.8, F.9 = 49 +7

dirtytabs - R.1, R.2, R.3, Ca.1c, Rid.1, T.1, F.1, F.2, S.5, R.4, R.5, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, Co-op1b, P1.d, F.3, F.5, R.9, R.10, R.11, Ca3.c, T.2, P2.c, S.24 = 36

dragongirl02 - R.1, R.2, Ca.1.b, Rid.1, T.1, F.2, R.4, R.5, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, P1b. Co-op1.c F.3, F.5, R.9, R.10, R.11, Ca3.b. T.2, P2.b, F.7, F.9 = 36

Syiren - R.4, R.5, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Co-op.1d, S.17, R.9, R.10, R.11, Ca3.b, T.2, F.7 = 19

Tigerkralle - R.1, R.2, R.3, Ca.1.a, Rid.1, T.1, R.4, R.6, R.7, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, Co-op.1b, P1b., F3, R.11, Ca3.b, T.2, F.7, F.9 = 28

Saikachan- R.1, R.2, Ca.1.b, Rid.1, T.1, F.1, S.8, S.9, R.4, R.6, R.7, Ch.1, Ca.2.c, Rid.2, P1b. Co-op1d, F.3, f.5, F.6, S.15, S.16, R.9, R.11, Ca3.b, T.2, P2.c, F.7, F.8, F.9 = 41

Sockpuppet Strangler - R.1, R.2, Ca.1d, Rid.1, T.1, F.1, F.2 = 11

Please let me know if I make a mistake in counting your points!

Edited by fuzzbucket

user posted image Expired Bingos user posted image

user posted image Round 3 user posted image

Regular

R.8 A 2nd gen dragon with one white and one black parent (breed, not colour)

R.9 A dragon with a code starting with Q (case doesn’t matter)

R.10 A purebred copper of any single colour (as in this one is PB but not acceptable !)

R.11 A male CB moonstone

Cascade

Ca3.a A dragon with two numbers in the right ascending order in its code even if separated by letters (example: https://dragcave.net/view/1Ed5f is OK)

Ca3.b A dragon with three numbers in the right order in its code even if separated by letters

Ca3.c A dragon with four numbers in the right order in its code even if separated by letters

Ca3.d A dragon with five numbers in the right order in its code even if separated by letters

Tricky

T.2

Find my first Avatar of Destruction (Dragon 1)

Going on down my scroll, find the first dragon whose NAME begins with the first letter of Dragon 1’s CODE. (Dragon 2)

On my scroll, find the first dragon of dragon 2’s mother’s breed (dragon 3)

The dragon immediately above Dragon 3 is Dragon 4.

Your bingo will be the breed of Dragon 4’s MOTHER.

Competitive

Com.2

The longest non-inbred pygmy lineage. (mixed breeds of pygmies is fine)

Ponderous Puzzle

P.2.a (4 pts) (no longer available to claim) I am blue

P2.b (3 pts) (no longer available to claim) I am sociable

P2.c (2 pts) (no longer available to claim) My affinity is Water

P2.d (1 pt) I am a hybrid

user posted image Round 2 user posted image

Regular

R.4 Any prize dragon

R.5 A 2nd gen red dorsal and a 2nd gen purple dorsal

R.6 A Thuwed (verifiable, please)

R.7 Any Holiday (3rd gen or more)

Cascade

Ca.2.a Two different hybrids (note: according to wiki a geode is not a hybrid. I have no idea why, but don’t post a

geode !)

Hybrids allowed are: Two-Finned Bluna, Shallow Water, Ultraviolet, Soulpeace, Storm-rider and Hellhorse Dragons.

Ca.2.b Three different hybrids

Ca.2.c Five different hybrids

Challenge Bingo (First to claim gets the points)

Ch.1 A 5th gen non-inbred even gen blue dragon Claimed by Saikachan

Ponderous Puzzle:

P1a. (4pts) Elemental affinity is water (no longer available to claim)

P1b. (3 pts) An Eastern dragon (no longer available to claim)

P1c. (2pts) An excellent swimmer (no longer available to claim)

P1.d (1pt) The breed comes in more than one colour

Co-op

All about purebreds

2 or more (up to four) players with 3rd or higher gen EG purebreds of the same breed and number of generations.

(Variant colours are OK – you can have multicoloured nebulas, for instance.) Example - four players, each with a 3rd gen even gen PB white dragon. A player may ONLY take part in ONE group.

Riddle

Solitary, I am. Very.

Terrifyingly violent I am. Even as a hatchling.

Often mistaken for someone else in the cave, I am. It makes people VERY cross.

Not monogamous, not at all, I’m not

Eat no veggies, no I don’t.

I live in the desert. Not in the forest, ever.

Secrets may appear at any time. Or not. Who knows. ninja.gif

user posted image Expired Bingos user posted image

Flash Bingo 1

F.1 Three different unbreedables (not more than 2 to be dinos.)

Flash Bingo 2

F.2 A bred nebula with all the colours in its lineage

Flash Bingo 3

F.3 A CB white dragon

Flash Bingo 4

F.4 A lineaged (i.e. not CB) Firegem dragon – any colour

Flash Bingo 5

F.5 A dragon with a letter repeated in its code (case doesn’t matter)

Flash Bingo 6

F.6 Two different Xenos.

Flash Bingo 7

F.7 A dragon with a code ending in x (case doesn’t matter).

Flash Bingo 8

F.8 A dragon whose egg description mentions that it has spots.

Flash Bingo 9

A dragon with the same character at the beginning and end of its code (case immaterial; numbers are fine too.)

Example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/EamEe

user posted image Round 1 user posted image

Regular

R.1 A dragon caught/bred on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) of any year

R.2 A dragon with at least 3 children of its own breed

R.3 A frozen Terrae hatchling

Cascade

Ca.1.a A 3rd gen checker – 1 point

Ca.1.b A 5th gen checker – 2 points

Ca.1.c A 7th gen checker – 3 points

Ca.1.d A checker with more than 8 gens – 4 points

Competitive

Com.1 A dragon with a purebred lineage, with no inbreeding, with the largest number of individual dragons in it. (Messy is fine, just no inbreeding.)

Example for clarity:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/OSyA9 has 9 smile.gif

Riddle

Rid.1

My first is in teapot and also in toast.

My second in every, but isn’t in most.

My third’s found in biscuit, but never in milk.

My fourth is in dorsal with ruff of fine silk.

My fifth in antarean – and aria too.

That’s all you are getting – I’m still rather new.

Tricky

T.1 On my scroll, find my Pumpkin dragons. (They are on page 7, in my settings – 500 to a page.). Find the first one with a code starting with a number (Dragon 1.) Add together all the individual digits in that code to get a single number. Count up that number from dragon 1. (Dragon 2.) Going down my scroll, find the next dragon whose name begins with the same letter as dragon 2’s name does. (Dragon 3) Your bingo will be a dragon of the same breed as Dragon 3’s mother.

PM me your answer, please. So as not to make it too easy for others.

Secret 1 - crimson flare pygmy claimed by Jolteon Tails.

Secret 2 - shimmerscale claimed by Ruby Eyes

Secret 3 - gold - claimed by Jolteon Tails

Secret 4 - GoN - claimed by Jolteon Tails

Secret 5 - a rosebud I didn't put there blink.gif - claimed by dirtytabs

Secret 6 - silver - claimed by Ruby Eyes

Secret 7 - green - claimed by Ruby Eyes

Secret 8 - red - claimed by Saikachan

Secret 9 - geode - claimed by Saikachan

Secret 10 - green nebula - claimed by Ruby Eyes

Secret 11 - stone - claimed by Jolteon Tails

Secret 12 - Golden Wyvern claimed by Ruby Eyes

Secret 13 - Gold Lunar Herald - claimed by Seahorse

Secret 14 - Cassare - claimed by Jolteon Tails

Secret 15 - Skywing -claimed by Saikachan

Secret 16 - Alt Black - claimed by Saikachan

Secret 17 - Purple - claimed by Syiren

Secret 18 - Nocturne - claimed by Rainbowlight

Secret 19 - Red - claimed by Jolteon Tails

Secret 20 - Xeno - claimed by Ruby Eyes

Secret 21 - Nhio - claimed by sh20000sh and Ruby Eyes

Secret 22 - White - claimed by Rainbowlight

Secret 23 - Vampire - claimed by Jolteon Tails

Secret 24 - Night Glory - claimed by dirtytabs

Edited by fuzzbucket

Signups are: CLOSED

Edited by fuzzbucket

Congrats Fuzz!

Sign me up for platinum, please. smile.gif

Congratulations, Fuzz! smile.gif

Sign me up for platinum, please.

*leaves brownies for everyone*

Thanks for all the congrats - and brownies. I didn't INTEND to win, but - well, here we are laugh.gif Caught up to here.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I would like to join with a platinum please, fuzzbucket.

*nibbles on a brownie* Thanks Lagie.

I'm in! I think I'm platinum? Scroll says it has 6,802 dragons.

I'm in! I think I'm platinum? Scroll says it has 6,802 dragons.

You are indeed. That's DEFINITELY more than 1,600 !

Quick question, why is the "points needed to win" gap between silver and gold so small? Gold would have ~300 more dragons than silver and a five points-to-win seems a little unfair? Especially since between bronze and silver you need 10 more points to win but you would have only ~150 more dragons?

(The five point gap between none and bronze does seem fair however since it's a 50 dragon difference.)

Quick question, why is the "points needed to win" gap between silver and gold so small? Gold would have ~300 more dragons than silver and a five points-to-win seems a little unfair? Especially since between bronze and silver you need 10 more points to win but you would have only ~150 more dragons?

(The five point gap between none and bronze does seem fair however since it's a 50 dragon difference.)

I dunno - I just followed the points set-up from earlier games. Sock may know - or someone who has been playing a lot longer than I have.

I think now is not the time to change it - but it could be looked into for next time, maybe ?

I dunno - I just followed the points set-up from earlier games. Sock may know - or someone who has been playing a lot longer than I have.

I think now is not the time to change it - but it could be looked into for next time, maybe ?

I kinda thought now may be a good time to look into it/change it since the bingos haven't started yet? But you are the bingo master right now, so whatever works for you is good by me. thumbs_up.png

I am the master just now - yes - but I have not the experience of older bingers... if anyone with more background can tell me why before I post the game, I will think on....

ETA I am considering... but I would like more experienced input. But 150 more dragons makes a LOT of difference. Also I don't want to change to way high targets or the game will last too long to be interesting. And our various breeding patterns can restrict anyway. Like whoever it was said they hadn't any of the new breeds as they hadn't got around to it, or something....and someone else never bothers with dinos....

And people have already signed up based on the previous plan.

Edited by fuzzbucket